Finally, Employment. FREE PIZZA!

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Apr 13, 2009.

1. free pizza for me of course.

anywho i got me a job again, after what seemed like forever. and, considering my enviornment here in this ass crack of a town, what i do is quite enjoyable...even if it is minimum wage.

i now work at the oldest pizza house in Yankton County, if not all of South Dakota. its a bomb enviornment. cool co-workers (most of whom ive known since high school) easy responsibilites, and again free pizza....it is the shit! yesterday i had my buddy cook me a chicken alfredo bacon and garlic pizza when i got off. so good it damn near made me wanna cry.

overall im just glad to be working. its not nearly the kinda money i was making at my previous job but i love it nonetheless. got my tax return (kinda) and im gonna be saving up for a fun summer. hopefully will see some amazing shows.

2. working at a pizzaria and getting free pizza,, the stoners dream:smoking:

3. Nice man. I'm hoping that I'll get hired at a Taco Del Mar tomorrow. I'm waiting on their call.

If I do get it, it's free fish tacos! Fuck yeah...

4. Nice! The last restaurant I worked at, I worked in the kitchen. I'd either make myself something or one of the cooks would. Always made some banging seafood or whatever else I wanted, they didn't care.

The new place I work at is strict as hell. :(

5. right on man, thats what i do too..cept i deliver. but yeah the whole crew is chill as fuck ive been there almost a year so im no where near the newbie list, theres many people newer than me.

managers are all chill and friends, free whatever whenever. one of them is only a few months older than me ( thats whats cool too tho, everybody there is 18-26 and most smoke bud and the rest are chill with it)

and me and this dude smoke after im done delivering and im just washing dishes, and we get nice and keyed while finishing up at 12 saturday nights..always a good time.

yahh stoned ramblingsss, pizza spots are whatsup tho! stoners always!!:smoking::smoking:

6. kick ass dude, way to go!

i know a few ppl that used to deliver pizzas and sling

one dude i know would randomly hook me up with free pizza from when ppl canceled there orders. buy an 8th for 50 and get a free pizza, hehe

7. Word, I'm trying halfheartedly to find a job atm. Working at a pizza place sounds like it'd be alright.

8. Congrats man.

haha sounds like a deal to me.

9. hahah woowww i just got employed from dominoes a pizza place today! i deliver pizzas XD

10. #10 Marvelous, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009

i worked at godfathers for 7 years, owned by the same guy that owns the one in ur town, the manager there Kevin is the funniest fat man on the planet I cry sometimes he makes me laugh so hard

11. Damn, sounds yummy...

12. Sounds good...I hate working in food industry normally though. I might work at a Bell's pizza near my house this summer but not as a delivery boy. Friend works there too so might not be as awful as I think it is.

Either way money & free pizza is all you need during summer.

13. every town has that bombass pizza place. that little ma and pa pizzeria thats always packed. a place with a lot of history to it. with its distinct sauce and dough that nobody can replicate. those are the best pizza places to work at.

14. Yeah, I just got another job. Had to take a drug test, and passed :D Even though I smoked yesterday ;)

Gotta love detox drinks.

I had the most AMAZING chicken club sandwich today at work. Chicken, bacon, mayo tomato lettuce and onions. WOW it was delicious. I kept wishing I was blazed so it would be even better.

15. Hell yeah dude I worked at a pizza joint and the owner smoked with us all day long in the back room of the basement. Me and the other workers would go in there, and as soon as he heard the hinges of the door squeak he would come running downstairs and barge in and start hitting the pipe. Couldn't really tell him that he couldn't smoke, or you would get fired:mad: