Finally Done with High School

Discussion in 'General' started by MOOT, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Well this past friday I graduated and it's such a great feeling. Anyway this has by far been the best weekend ever. Thursday my whole senior class went to Disney Land for Grad night and I thought it best to go frying on acid. Such a great experience to be frying on Space Mountain and all the other rides. Best part was we had my friend who had just broken his leg in a wheel chair so we went to the front of the line. Then friday was a night with all the family and friends. Glad I don't have to see some of the people I went to school with any more haha. Then today I went to see the Los Angeles Riptide play the Chicago Machine, Major League Lacrosse for those who don't know. And now I just got back from cruising around town with a couple of my closest buddies and tried K for the first time. Wow that shit is nuts. The high is incredible but very shortlived and as I was coing down it gave me a headache and stimach ache. Nothing the sweet leaf can't fix though! Anyway I had a pretty killer weekend. Tomorrow will be a long day though. Two back to back lacrosse games with my club team.

2. yes it feels good man but na i hate that ill never see a bunch of the kids i went to school with all my life..trips me the fuck out haha

3. Yea I know what you mean. There's a lot people that I'll still see, but those are the people that I'd actually miss. Those that I won't see I probably won't miss. Everyone that I went to school with, even if I didn't know them, was a part of my life because I saw them everyday. It's just gonna be a weird transition because I won't see them again.