Finally done with grad project!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ledztompbobm18, Jan 29, 2009.

1. I am so happy that yesterday was my last day of that horrible class with the biggest dumb fucking bitch of teacher i have ever encountered.

For those of you who don't know what the class is, its a class where you have to make a presentation to the rest of the class and your presentation has to last a minimum of 30 mins. Your allowed to choose any topic of your choice as long as it pertains to a career and you have to pass this class to graduate.

My teacher was the most evil bitch i have ever met in my life. She chooses who she likes and then who she doesnt and then those who she doest like, she makes their lives a living hell.

I was nothing but nice to her and in return she was nothing but mean to me.:mad: Now dont get me wrong i was not the perfect student in that class but i was not disrespectful to her at all. One time i had my phone out and she said give it to her so i said just one second, let me get the battery out since some teachers like to snoop through phones. She said no i want the battery too so i said im sorry but i cant do that and handed her my phone and she no i want the battery so i said no and she kicked me out of her class. She has caught 3 other kids with their phones and didnt even so much as tell them to put it away which makes me soooooo fffuuuccckkkiiinnnggg madddd!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

She will make students get off of their computers even if they are working just so that her independent studies kids can use them to edit the announcements witch suck major balls BTW.

I brought in all of my materials which included my poster which was one of those large tri-fold foam ones and some brochures and stuff and she said dont leave them because they might get stolen. So i said i dont really see anyone stealing a poster and left it there. I was there everyday untill the day i came in to present and what do you know, its gone. She says she doest know what happened to it but my guess is that she took because honestly what person would take a large poster that has to do with lucid dreams???

My friend had a powerpoint prepared for his presentation on a flash drive and his slides wouldn't show up so he told her and she said well thats too bad so he just said fuck it im presenting ill just take the class again next semester. Soon he found out the same thing happened to another student and he was allowed to present after school. So he failed the class and is just going to take it next semester.

When midterms came around she spent one day-ONE day which was the day before exams going over all of the information we needed to know and that we should make notes for it. Now i was not here for this day because i was getting a cast on my arm because i was in a car crash. I asked her if i could make it up another day after i get all of the information i need and she said no .:mad::mad::mad: FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BITCH!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

The class was complete bullshit, it was so much busy work since shes too fucking lazy to teach us anything. In no way shape or form is this woman even remotely qualified for a teaching position. I think she sucked dick to get through college and get her degree. This is the only person i have met which i truly hate with a passion and i want to inflict physical harm on this woman or cause her harm in some way.

I along with many other students had the same problem with her which was her claiming we never handed in assignments when they were due. I handed in the same paper which i had to fill out three times before she actually said i handed it in and got a grade for it. I told her i handed it in and she said well i dont have it so you couldnt have. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! You stupid fucking bitch did you ever think you could have misplaced it...huh..:confused: you dumb cunt.

Im sorry for all of the cursing but i cant even believe this woman has not been fired yet i know this is just one big rant and im actually getting more mad as i write this. I seriously need to smoke and i will in a little bit.

I know its a long read but thank you for taking the time to read it:D:wave:

Please help me calm down GC im ready to explode!!!:mad::mad::eek::eek:

2. If i was that kid with the presentation i would bitch to the principle that she let someone else do it after school while he has to fail. Nothing pisses me off more than teachers who have a double standard depending on the student. I'd complain about the bitch to the principle or somethin.

3. She sounds EXACTLY like the teacher I had for my senior project. She hated me, now matter how nice I tried being. Seriously, if you didn't have your location posted I would definitely ask you if we are talking about the same teacher...

atleast you didn't have to have a final product. Everyone had to build or make something related to their project. Some people built guitars, other made VERY detailed house models, and I built a canoe from weave.

4. Damn, you should put masks on and kidnap her and just shit on her face or something.

Seriouslyl she sounds like a total bitch.

5. Holy shit, what a bitch. Sounds like she had a porcupine jammed up somewhere.

But yea, seriously, demanding the battery, thats a TOTAL invasion of privacy. You coulda reported that shit.

6. Yeah the only reason she would even want the battery is so she could snoop through the OP's phone.

Anyway man i totally understand where your coming from, i had a fucking bitch teacher like that once. I had to hand in a paper no less than SIX FUCKING TIMES before she said she received it. I'm not kidding, six times. And by then it was like 2 weeks late and i got an F anyway, because she took 65% off for lateness..... bitch.

I've also eaten a fail grade once because my Biology teacher refused to accept a term paper i wrote because he disagreed with me in opinion about the subject. It sucks how much power teachers have over you to make your life miserable.