Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally did it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gnarbubbler, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Ight people whats goody
    so ive been coming to GC now for about a year id say, just to masterbate at other peoples amazing weed. you know how it is.
    but i finally decided to actually get involved with the site i love so much and here i am. most of what ill put up is just funny shit that happens between me and my bro but from time to time ill put up a pic. anyways i hope you all enjoy

also anyone from maryland add me so we can discuss the lack of good bud here

2. I'm from MD. the other side from you though. i get dank over here man. check out some of my pick ups if you want too see.

3. will do. yeah man im in salisbury and we got shit. i mean some dank rolls through now and then, but not as much as id like

4. i heard that there was mad dank over there. but not til recently real good dank has been comin around here it's usually just good mids.

5. like i said when we do get stuff its mad dank. like white ice or shiva. but thats still not very often. where are you at?

6. southern maryland near virginia

7. yeah im from southern maryland too, usually only find mids down here. but i go up to college park n baltimore for the dank buds. no problem findin some headies up there. glad i decided not to go to salisbury after all.

8. Dudeee I don't know what you mean man, but my cousin gets mad dank over on the eastern shore, right near you. PM me if you want bro, i can help you out