Finally cut my hair

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Sep 1, 2006.

1. I finally had the ballz to cut my hair today had my hair since my highschool days but decided to man up and flush my past down the pooper I feel pretty good too now its time to get a girlfriend,go back to school and stop smoking pot :( sike I feel more comfortable growing pot now:p since I look so young without my Bush had a shopping bag full of hair saving it for when I finish growing my shrooms maybe it will start talkin to me lol life is good keep smoking blades :smoking:

2. LoL

If it was over 10", you should have donated it to locks of love. ^_^

3. haha save the hair for summer growing mannnn! helps ward of weed lovers like deer.....damn i use to hate deer so bad till i found out what human hair can do haha.
    you just wrap the hair in an orange wrap thing, tie the end and pull it through an upside down foam cup and hang it on you pot tree and all over the area......

4. My hair was 9.5 inches when I dreadlocked it, that cut it down to about...6 inches. Then I trimmed those off. Now im regrowing it.

5. i thought ur blk??

edit: lol whoa... i jus realized this shit was from months ago.... mi malo:smoking: :smoking:

6. Man..I read all of this and then read that...what a downer. If it's so old how did you come across it? LoL.

7. lets seem some before and after pics