Finally Converted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by athensman, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I go to the number party school in the nation, and there are a lot of tokers, but the drug of choice is definitely alcohol. I've drank heavily for the first three semesters, but this semester, I started tokin regularly. I smoked some in high school, but really only whenever a bud when invite me over. Maybe once a month, but I started buying on my own now and toking, and as much fun as I have had with alcohol, I am definitely fully converted to marijuana being the better choice.

There is just always so much bullshit with alcohol; people getting in fights, puking, you name it. Some shit just always happens. But when I smoke with people, the worst thing that happens is someone spills bong water or gets the weed wet. No big deal. People don't ruin friendships because they were high, but I've seen countless friendships end over shit that happened with booze.

So consider me converted! I'm a smokin' man from here on out. It is definitely the way to go.

Toke on blades.

2. way to go dude, congrats :smoke:

3. from the title i thought this was gonna be jehovah's witness shit...

keep on tokin' man! and welcome to the good side

4. #4 toke, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    welcome to the darkside.:)

ha.

no hate on alcohol though, it all makes us happy:hello:.

All is welcome here.

5. I still drink on rare occasions, but I agree, all alcohol does is make a bunch of idiots out of every one, even those who drink because they think they are gangsta for drinking malt liquor. No, malt liquor and chillin with your gangsta bros is still pretty lame. Anyways, hopefully your future is filled with many satisfying seshes.

6. It's amazing how long it takes some people to realize that weed is better, and some never find this out. Glad you converted early on :)

7. Haha. Jehovah's Witness, not quite. More like marijuana's witness :hello:

And definitely no hate on alcohol. I had fun with it, and I'll definitely still drink at times. It's fun going out to the bars every now and again, But definitely making the better choice with maryjane now. :smoke: