Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally , but help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mangoskunk, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I finally got some bud after a while with no connection, but it was a little damp so I left it out in a cupboard over night. It seems dry but I'm worried about mold. It's in a jar, so should I just open the jar once in a while?

Here is a bad iPod photo:

image-412395437.jpg

2. If its drier than it was before then it probably wont have mold. its a good thing you let it dry out more before you put it in a jar. theres probably no need to open or "burp" the jar anymore.

3. you going in the jar to blaze is enough man you are good just blaze that shite up

4. Shouldnt last long enough to mold :smoke:

5. Really? You don't think this GREEN CRACK will mold

6. You can pop the jar open once a day for about 15 minutes and it will be fine, it works for fresh mj to prevent mold. After a week or two,you shouldnt need to open them more than once every few weeks. Really just depends on how much weed you are talking about.