finally bought a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cali Haze, Jun 24, 2009.

1. So ive been looking into buying a nice piece and tonight i finally did it! I ordered a roor custom big sista with a roor diffy both .de:D Im thinking of taking a t break til it gets here just so I can christen her haha

2. Your in San Diego bro... drive like 5 minutes to your local headshop and buy the bong. No way could i wait for a bong to ship.

3. Yeah ill have the pic as soon as it gets here and ive checked out a few local shops like get it on down in mission beach and didnt see anything that caught my eye like this one for now my spoon will have to cut it haha

4. cool.. im from san diego too! i havnt been to any of the headshops around here tho.. i might make a trip to one this weekend... which headshop here has the best variety of glass?

5. Good stuff man sd is where its at. get it on down in mission beach has some quality selection and the manager is super chill there other than that there are some shops in pacific beach too...basically go to any beach and youll find a headshop near the shore haha

6. sweet thanks for the advice dude.. be sure to post up some pics of your new baby when it arrives :bongin:

7. Dont just give him a general location, plus mission has about no head shops out there, drive up and go to PB, thats where like Funky Monkey and shit are, if you drive down to OB head out to The Black across from Hodads they got some good peices over there too or if you live in spring valley area my shop i have a shop right off the 125 called smoke n stuff, not to be confused with puff n stuff out in la mesa and el cajon

8. Yeah i just didnt know the locations in pb the only one i regularly go to is get it on in mission and i used to hit up puff n stuff in la mesa theyre both really solid shops imo