Finally accepted that my girlfriend is why I'm unhappy.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Sep 29, 2012.

1. I'll always wake up in a good mood, text her, and come out feeling like an ass. I'm never "in the right" with her. (Perfect example, see attached.)

It doesn't seem like much, but constantly being blamed for Every. Little. Thing.. it takes a lot out of you. So, I'm breaking up with her tonight. Wish me luck, blades. :wave:

Ohh, and we've been dating for about 8 months now.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Smash one last time, high AF.

"Quality, over Quantity."

3. Seems like a similar situation to mine :/.

Tell us how it goes?

4. she obviously doesnt like you anyways

5. Ive come to the conclusion that literally no one on this site has self respect.

6. [quote name='"nick32"']Ive come to the conclusion that literally no one on this site has self respect.[/quote]

This is the Internet, buddy. You don't need self respect.

7. Thats frucked lol.. But i feel you on the "bringin you down" dilemma. Thats never healthy

8. i wanna know how this turns out lol

9. sub'd for her reaction.

10. you been here 1 year+ and just now arrived at this conclusion?

11. Find a better woman...

Life's too short to be in shitty relationships

12. Stick to it OP...dont let her guilt trip you...good luck tonight :smoke:

13. Fuck that. Seems like she is trying to be controlling. Don't put up with that. You had good legitimate reasons as to why you had to postpone a little bit later, and she still acted like a cunt. Don't stay with a girl if she brings you down. Ive learned that in my last two relationships. Once it started getting me down, I should have ended it. But when you don't, it just gets worse and you feel more and more depressed about the relationship as a whole

14. Wow she sounds like a cunt in the text. No offense.

Good luck

15. She sounds like a bitch fuck that

16. Haha oh man, just from that text she reminds me of this girl I had a thing with a while back... I now despise every ounce of her being. Now she finds the dumbest excuses to text me because she can't deal with the fact that I don't want to see her anymore.

Even though she's now going out with one of my boys, she still texts me just to talk (I never respond). The fact that she texts other dudes while she has a boyfriend to talk to should indicate what kind of girl she is (fucking attention whore). Also now I can't even hang out with this kid anymore because he's always on the phone with her (no girlfriend calls in the circle! lol) and she's turned him into a straight bitchboy because of her manipulation and mind games, so I don't even respect dude anymore.

Don't be that dude, get out while you can.

17. Damn sounds just like my ex... She would always say stuff in that "tone". Dude I'm sure you are better off without her, I'm glad my ex dumped me like a month and half ago then once she wanted me back I had already moved on :D. Haven't talked to her since, best decision I made. Now my life is going in a whole different direction.

Why waste time with a bitch who thinks its ok to just be nasty for no reason? Move on op, first few days will be hard but then you will feel liberated.

18. Is my ex your ex?!? Lmao. This is so right, I will never be a relationship again with someone like this.

19. Subbed to see you finally free :smoke:

20. Most likely, I know that bitch had multiple partners.