Finally a spell checker for you blades!

Discussion in 'General' started by IndianaToker, Mar 27, 2004.

1. At long last Grass city, I present to you what you all have dreamed about for so long......

What it is you ask?

*Clears throat*

I give you the spell checker for Internet Explorer!!

ieSpell!!!!

A direct quote from the website for you:

ieSpell is a free Internet Explorer browser extension that spell checks text input boxes on a web page.

Check it out here:

http://www.iespell.com/

Available for personal use only. The download button is to the right. Install and close and reopen (restart) your Internet Explorer. You can access it from the Tools menu. Click on tools, IeSpell. Also has a few cool options. Enjoy my friends, enjoy.

And for all of you that may not know me out there, this isn't spam or advertising, LOL.

Oh yeah, and Jilly.....

I think you might not be able to make fun of me editing my threads anymore. :D

I believe this to be so good, I'm gonna sticky it. ;)

2. I always rag you about it cause you edit while I'm replying and then what I respond with makes no sense since you had to go and edit your post. I didn't realize it really had to do with your crappy spelling! LOL! ;) Ya know I love ya!

By the way, I don't know you.

3. Well l down loaded it and its here somewhere l guess :D.

l try like shit to edit my posts before l make em[old lesson] .you should see most of em before l clean em up,lol.

4. I use mozilla firefox, so I'll continue misspelling things :)

5. hah, thats pretty slick, is there a hot key to check the spelling so you dont have to click "tools" "iespell" when you want it?

6. i find this patronising.

i'll prefere to misspell, u usuly know what i mean lol :p

7. Spellcheck= too many clicks.

If i spell it close enough, its good enough for me.

Tehy say al lyou have to do is put the fisrt and last lettres of each word int he crorect spot, and have all the letters of the wrod, odrer deosnt mtater, and the barin can read it as it was meant to be read.

8. Sweet find! I downloaded it immediately. Works very good.

9. lazyness, laziness... *shakes head* [​IMG]

10. This is so cool...thanks for sharing!

11. Yeah I found this on another forum a couple weeks ago... but I always forget to use it.. lol

oh, you don't have to click tools, just right click in your text box and click check spelling.

12. Eye halve a spelling chequer. It came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques four my revue miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say
    Weather eye am wrong oar write. It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long
    And eye can put the error rite. Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it, I am shore your pleased two no.
    It's letter perfect in it's weigh. My chequer tolled me sew.

I haven't run this through any kind of spell checker. I just found it and thought someone here might enjoy. I haven't had many people say anything about my spelling, so I won't use it until people start complaining or making fun of my spelling.

13. i'm alwayse fucked up, so my spelling really sucks...but actuelly i cant spell mostly cuz my mind is fried..but its ok..cuz thatsd a good thing.

14. Man, I'm so grilled. I'd just like to be a bragging little bitch and say that my typing is flawless all the time. = )

15. ahhhh! what a fun thread.. :)

16. wow, a checker. ah well, the only reason I ever spell anything wrong is due to my fingers not doing what I tell them to and hitting the wrong keys...

17. so yeah, i don't see the post that i made here earlier, so i'll say it again:

YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING INTERNET EXPLORER....AT ALL!!!!

There has been yet ANOTHER very serious security hole found in Internet Explorer.

YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING IE!!!!!

Please do the net a favor and use Firefox, Mozilla, or Opera. For you OSX users, you should be using Safari already.

Do not remove this post. This is very, very important for people to read and understand. You are not secure if you are using Internet Explorer.

Thank you.

18. Ditto.