Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally a snow day for ME!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by redline roller, Mar 21, 2013.

1. this winter has been the longest and the snowiest winter in this area since the 1970's. My younger brother is in highschool and he has been having at least 1 snow day a week it seems, sometimes almost full weeks of snow days. Unfortunately im still expected to show up to work all of these days because i have a big 4x4. I live about 10km out of the town i work in. I woke up this morning knowing it was going to be bad because of the storm last night, but i have never seen it THIS bad. my buddy's dad got stuck on the highway between work and where i live last night with his big 4x4 plow tractor. i though maybe i could get out of my town, im not calling in saying im not coming to work without atleast trying. the main way out of town looked promising, until i got over the hill to the last stretch and noticed a 10 foot high solid wall of snow for about 200ft before the highway. i decide to try the back way out of town, so i turn around and head down my street. at the end of my street i see a much smaller 3 foot snowbank, and i knew i would be chancing it. i put it in 4low and pin it... hung up. the wind had blown so hard all night the snowbank was hard as a rock, but just soft enough my truck can break through. i got out and stood right on top of the snowbank and thought to myself "sweeeeet" called work 10 minutes later, only 2 people made it in. 2 of the guys got stuck last night and had to sleep in the truck, not sure if anyone found them yet, pretty sure their truck is buried over the roof by now. I just wanted to share my good day story with everyone, now im going to get stoned. as. fuck, I repeat, STONED. AS. FUCK!!!

2. Hell yeah! Enjoy yourself!! Wish I could do the same but alas, no snow here in DC...

3. here is a picture a news company took about 15 mins away from where i live on the highway...[​IMG] that is actually a 8+ foot snow drift, no hill under there. the drift blocking my town was even nastier. nice start to spring!

4. Snow drifts...do not underestimate.

Canadian winters can be fucking crazy sometimes. I remember a few years ago we got pelted with 2 feet of coverage (no wind, or drifts, 2 feet of solid coverage) overnight.

We do a good job of working through it though, usually by 8 or 9am the town has already sent plows out, or good people plow roads with their personal plow vehicle.

I loved the feelings of snow days back in highschool. It's much different when your working though. I remember a few times in the fall when I was working off shore on some cottages, I would get a call from my boss some mornings because the bay would be too frozen to get through.

5. dude these are the days that make winter good. but I hate winter and snow.. just want warm sun, green grass, cool ocean waters, more sports.. wish I lived down south