finally, a dream come true

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Dec 2, 2004.

1. all my life ive wanted to play music, and be in a band.

so 5 weeks ago, i got off my lazy ass and learned to play the bass guitar (i know i know... but noone around here plays the bass, and you dont need 5 guitars in a band)

so me and my friend have started a little number, nothing much, just a bass and a guitar, but its been so fun the last couple weeks. just sitting around, getting stoned, and jammin out.

we mostly just cover zeppelin for now, ive written a couple tracks, nothing special tho. but man, im so pumped so have such a great hobby again, ive been getting so bored lately, and i love to just sit down and learn new music. eventually ill have to upgrade to the guitar, but for now, i just want to be able to play in a group setting.

couldnt find my bong the other day, and instead of a drum set we use a bongo, so naturally, we called ourselves "Where'd my bongo?"

hahaha, lame, but funny when we were stoned.

2. Off Topic: I love your Aesop Rock quote man. That guy is one of the best rappers out there. He is so dam origional. Even though his voice is annyoing sometimes, you cant help but love his ground breaking stuff. That song about Lucy is one of the best songs lyrically I have ever heard.

3. YESSS..... hahaha... that made my night.

I LOVE puns!

4. thats cool dude

5. lol love the name ;)

good for you man! you have a new hobbie.. and its one of the coolest hobbies ever!

6. for sure man, hes incredible.

i learned to play the bassline to daylight just for fun :D

7. Very cool Adam! Wish you guys the best of luck jammin'. :D And I'll smoke a large one for ya after I get home. :smoking: