Finally, 18th birthday today!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Acidphere, Apr 10, 2011.

1. The time has come!!!

I've been lurking this forum since i was 16, for 2 years and it was always so obvious
    when there was a underage kid on here posting in the apprentice section or wherever it may be.

I have three years of knowledge on marijuana and probably only know about 20% of what it is to know, 10% from you guys :).

I know i created my account back in january but i felt for some reason i must make my presence known before i actually turned 18 and now im 18 and i have 230$ in my wallet and 4/20 is just 10 days away!

Nice to meet everyone and im glad to be here sharing all my storys and knowledge with you guys :wave:

2. Happy b-day! If I could give you any advice... Don't spend all your' money on weed..
    especially if you don't have a job.

Keep toking.

3. Thanks for the advice and ya i already know that.
    I had a summer job when i was 16 and spent 1 grand on weed with in 3 month and im past the whole "smoking weed to get fucked up" im more conservitive now.

However the reason i brought up 4/20 because the headshops in colorado do a deal where its buy one get one for 4.20$.

So i can go out and buy a 200$ bong (not that im going to) and have a friend also get a 200$ bong and we just split the difference so it be like 102$ each.

I was planning on getting a snag on a really sick pipe, or maybe even hookah.

Thanks for the wishes :)

4. birthday happy-time man!

5. Thanks man, it gets fun when you get all the family time out of the way.

Got a quad of purple urkle i also forgot to mention for my birthday from my dad,
    and since i dont smoke cigs/do lottery ill probably go to the hookah bar tonight with some friends. Already had my party party.

6. sweet. and i understand the dealing with the family. my birthday is on the longest day of the year (summer solstice) so i get to enjoy their company all day long... lol :(

its sounding like im gunna be getting a 3 footer from my dad when my next birthday rolls around :D

7. Haha ya my family loves being together, it seems like every month there has to be a reason for everyone to get toghether.

i have 4 family birthdays from april 10th- april 20th so its a bitch.

I got a 3 footer but its plastic and it only cost 20$, are you getting your 3 footer in glass?

and ya its cool to have dads that smoke with ya :cool:

8. your parents break up? i have the same deal with multiple birthdays because my parents divorced. one with my mom, one with dad, one with grandparents on dads side, one with all close family on moms side. lol

itll be glass. its his old one from back in the day. haha

i havnt smoked with him because his wife doesnt condone it and his job tests, but maybe in the future

9. Happy birthday man! And welcome to GC, now go celebrate with your friends! :D

10. Ya i've never had a mom, she left me at birth.
    i have a sister but shes already moved out and shes super religious and doesn't know me and my dad smoke.

damn 4 birthday partys that must suck, i only have one party but all of our family is pretty tight i guess.

3 foot glass bong? thats gonna be nice my dad always talks about his 2 foot porcelin skull bong he used to have.

and thanks i will, but for now birthday bowl for myself :D and i already partied with my friends friday, sunday is my relax and chill day :smoking:

11. my dad doesnt care, but the rest dont approve of my use

4 is no fun, and not trying to sound shallow, but you get less too

ive always wanted a skull bong, i think it'd be sweet

12. Ya noone approves of it for me, but noone knows so were all good.

4 birthdays but less presents? I only get money from my dad/grandma for my birthday.
    I think its kinda wierd people give you shit for being born for a certain amount of years ago. But i wont deny the money on got from them.

Ya my plastic bong has a sticker of a skull on it but thats about it ha

How do you get a avatar up? i can't find out and i've been putting every url i can find into the place

13. i dont get celebrating birthdays either.. its just another year

haha, a sticker is more than i got. haha

if you go to the top right of this page click on "my account" and then on the menue bar to the left click "edit profile picture picture" thats all i did

14. Ya i dont celebrate but now that im old enough i can throw partys but thats about it besides me eating cake with ym grandma so i can collect my $$. lol

thats what i did but it ask for some Url shit

15. Happy Birthday man and welcome to GrassCity :wave:

16. underneath that. the browse button

17. oh the ones they give you? You know you have a picture of a huge ass cat with its ears pierced right? ha

and thanks cordor

18. haha, no. not the ones they give you. there is a button to browse your computers pictures. ill go through the thing again to see where it is

19. nvm. its directly underneath the url line. theres is a gray line with a "browse" button. click that button and, in a pop-up, it brings up your "my documents" folder. navigate to your pictures and choose one

20. happy 18th bud, live it up!!!!