Final Three Weeks of flower - 4 strains - 600w HPS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spaced, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hello all,

I keep a grow journal in the Paid Forums here, but decided to put my final three weeks here for everyone to see.

Heres a little background. Im a Michigan grower (medical). I use a 4x4x7 grow tent, 600w MH/HPS, 5 gallon smart pots, FFoF for soil, and the Technaflora line for nutrients.

I LST'd 5 out of my 6 plants (for harvest comparison).

My strains are as follows:
    2x Purple Snowman
    2x Chernobyl
    1x Holy Grail Kush
    1x Afghan Kush x Skunk

They are all from clone, vegged under 600w MH for 4 weeks. They went into flower December 7th. Which puts us on day 45!

I apologize for making you wait for pictures, but its lights out for another 40 minutes.

Any questions until then, feel free to post em.

2. Pictures-

ForumRunner_20130122_185218.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185225.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185235.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185244.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185259.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185307.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185319.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185329.png

ForumRunner_20130122_185344.png

3. Any feedback is welcome..

Comments, criticism, questions..

4. Alright so no one cares then :laughing:

5. Beautiful!!! Those girls look so delicious

I using the same size tent with 600w cool tube
    I know you've seen my girl :( I hope my next grow looks this good

6. lol people care you just don't have anything wrong with your grow. all i can say is great job and keep up the good work. your plants look amazing, i'm diggin the strain selection too. i'm running one 600 watt hps and one 1k watts hps but nothing spectacular is going yet, i'm getting ready to set up my perpetual grow. i have a shit ton of clones but i have some plants that need to finish flowering before i can start flooding in the clones for my perpetual =) once again good job mannnn

7. how much difference did you notice in the plants that you lst'd versus the ones you didn't?

8. also is it really worth paying for the private forums? lol sorry to blow up your thread.

9. I didnt post it because i have issues with the grow, i just posted it to show ya'll how they finish out. :)

The plants that are LST'd are obviously a majority colas, but the buds grow a lot closer together on them, making nice colas. The nobn-LST'd Chernobyl is producing more like big pop corn nugs, which i dont mind.

Personally i love the LST method, im just waiting to see yielding dry weight comparison. Mainly because the two Chernobyls are from the same mother, just that one isnt LST'd.. so i have a direct comparison.

As for the paid forums, yes its worth it. Its more of a tight knit group. Less bullshit and no trolls.

10. How long have u been flowering with a 6oo thanks

madd monkeys lab

11. Flipped 12/12 December 7th.