Final Harvest Pics, Nice Budsss

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is the final result of my auto big bang plant. It was grown under only cfl's, and not many of them cuz there was another plant in the growbox with it.

Theres about another little bit in my other jar so this pic is just from my big jar, so this pic is mostly all the product i got out of it. And only using 5 cfl's, yeah 5 cfl's haha. I have the cfl growin down good. I am not good at guessing the yield though so what do you guys think. Peace

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      368.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Around 40 grams id guess from the pic. Not bad for a autoflower.

3. Thanks for the reply. Ya im happy with what I ended up with. Thanks again. Peace

4. very nice! how many watts are the cfl's you're using?

5. Well there are two 68 watt lights in the box and one was on top of the big bang so it got a little extra light from the other but the others were 2 42 watt and a couple 30 watt or something like that so it didnt get much light.

The bottom and sides got pretty much no light cuz i didnt have enough room or lights for side lighting. So ya I am happy with the reuslts. Thanks man. Peace