Final flush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wap Wap, May 15, 2020.

1. Maybe it’s the pics but she looks a way off..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Buds leaning tell the whole story. Definitely within the window or close to it.

3. Erm what LOL. Buds leaning tell nothing! I have to stake mine half way through or they’ll be on the ground...

if you pay attention to the actual bid and see things like

BCB8E74F-C140-43AB-BC8D-6922C3FE3258.jpeg

Looks ready Yh?........

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Getting close to it, but not ready yet imo. Like, you cut when you plan to, you won’t be upset I think. But grow that strain out again, giving it a couple more weeks, you may be surprised, with slight regret lol nothing serious. Just like, damn, that really could have been better. Maybe. I had 8 cali dream clones that started touching their toes at week 8, cut them at week 9 day 1. No one complained, just me. But they were clones, and I had grown a few CD’s out previously so I knew what I was missing which was much weight, but quality.

And that’s CD and I can’t speak for your strains readiness at this point.

Also everything I cut is couch lock... can’t NOT do that yet.. so, there’s that.

So, you know what’s on the table. Good luck.

5. I know for a fact your buds ain't leaning to the ground in week 4 or 5 from resin weight. That bud you cut and pasted doesn't look done but it doesn't look like it's on top and it doesn't look like quality light grew it more like blurples. So yeah it's still possible.:passing-joint:

6. it’s funny how what you know for fact happens more often that not.
    “From resin weight” :roflmao: ! is that why buds are heavy in flower .....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Essential oils. That better?

• Like Like x 1