Final Exam Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Thepreppytoker, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I have two final exams on Tuesday(Political Science and Direct Marketing) and two on Thursday(World Media Systems and Media Planning).

They're all essay tests since they're all 300 level and above and I am on the boarder between an A and a B in one class and a B and a C in another class.

Who else is studying for finals?

2. I just finished, two classes with about a 98% cumulative average in both. I only ever go through the course material one time; no final cramming or any of that shit. It ain't rocket science, although I guess if I was studying to be a rocket scientist it might be different.

3. #3 KillerKush, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    I finished up my most recent semester in the Spring.

I never thought that finals were that bad I would always keep up on my work and review old notes if the exam was cumulative.

I just did it sporadically rather than doing a bunch of speed and being cranked out for 4 days.

4. I didn't even take the finals for one of my classes(take home essay) Pretty much said Fuck it, I was doing good in the class and I was really cool with the teacher so I should end up getting a good grade despite not doing the final..

Other class I got a B and there there no finals for that class..

Easy semester

5. I was depressed this quarter and ruined my own future. I believe that I can only pass 2 out of 5 of my classes...this is what it feels like to die slowly...

6. I only have two finals. I have my Spanish final tomorrow, and my Anthropology final on Wednesday. I already turned in my final for Environmental Politics this past wednesday and my final for English the following day. I was exempt from my final in South American govt's because I had an A and he drops the lowest test.

this week has been a blur of "medically prescribed study aids", copious doja smoking, and a lot of studying/writing essays until the wee hours of the morning... thank god i get a month break from this shit.

7. I have an exam tomorrow, 2 on Wednesday (Psychology and Microeconomics) and 1 on Friday (Evolution of the Global Economy). After that, I have my half ounce of Jack Herer imported straight from British Columbia that I'm gonna be smoking on for the Christmas break with my cousins. :cool:

8. #8 iNuBBiN, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Its like the last 2 weeks of every semester are just straight HELL weeks. I'm just glad I don't get as stressed as I see some people do. I saw one girl in the library last semester literally freak the fuck out on some people were talking a little bit and wasn't even that loud. I always get a little stressed because I always wait till the last few days to start doing everything, but somehow, i dont know how, I always get my shit done and make high grades. Ive just come to the realization that no matter how bad my position is I always get my shit done, because its been like that since middle school. It doesn't hurt having friends with ADHD, if you know what I mean.... Damn I love those friends.

I can't even explain how FUCKED up I'm about to get on Friday after I turn in that last final. I literally have had to do homework/study every weekend the past like month in a half, and also have to take it easy at parties because being hungover(even a little bit) and trying to do homework/study/read is the worst experience in the world.

9. One tomorrow, one Wednesday, one Thursday.

10. I have my final essay due Wednesday and i still didn't even think of what I'm writing about.

11. I only have one or two finals. Ones tomorrow and i forget when the other one is.

Im taking a break after this semester so i just kind of...stopped going.

I have a few classes that i still have an A in, basically just the classes i found interesting.

12. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']I have my final essay due Wednesday and i still didn't even think of what I'm writing about.[/quote]

I miss writing papers high. I suck at writing, but I use to write some of my best college papers high because I dont just repeat myself like usual, and the thoughts just flow. They would also sound smarter to. Haha but sometimes I would have to go back the next morning and re-read it cause I would sometimes type like the same sentence twice or I would write a sentence about something but the next sentence wouldn't make sense because it would be a completely different thought.

Man I wish y'all could read my paper on hemp I did last year. Most professors wont let you write cannabis papers because everyone does them and "once you read one, you've read them all" but i talked to him about it and he said "it's your own risk, it better be something new to me and if its not ill be pissed when grading it. I got a A on it and he told me he enjoyed it because it was "fresh and informative".

13. [​IMG]

14. You bet.

15. I hate when teachers drag putting grades online.

Got me checkin' blackboard like its facebook.

p.s blackboard is the site we use to check homework/events/assignments/forumsforgroups and other class related stuff

16. haha so true. Half my professors dont even use that shit.

17. got high did pretty average on my finals last week... now a month off

18. Two finals Monday: Classical Mechanics and Observational Astronomy - both ar emy only cumulative exams. Shouldnt be too bad.

Wednesday: Mathematical Methods exam, only covers the last chapter we did and it will be my hardest final.
    Thursday: Geology, non cumulative but a lot to memorize wednesday night.

Overall, I'm not too worried.

19. Had a Hospitality Development and Planning final last week. Today i have Financial Accounting, tomorrow is Foodservice Operations, and Friday is Business Computing. It's gunna be a nightmare.

20. I mean, if you think about it, it can be really efficient and you won't have to forget that you have some type of work or extra credit.