Final English EXAM Tomoz

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DTD, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Any last minute hints?
    I've been getting C's all year, hoping for a B tho!
    Im doing Year 12 VCE by the way, which is all Victorian schools in Australia.

Thanks guys!

Ps, so FUCKING nervous.. Need a joint so bad

2. Yeah, get off GC and go study

3. Try and incorporate snobbyish/sophisticated words or phrases like:

1) WRONG "after tapping my housecleaner she forgot to make breakfast today. The fuck?"
    1) RIGHT "Clearly, due to extensive anal penetration the evening prior, my exhausted maid failed to prepare brunch by the appointed date."

2) WRONG "Everybody likes sex, like ALOT"
    2) RIGHT "Although sexual obsession has a most pronounced tendancy in small children, Freud suggests, I know through my own experiance that I also fixate on the genitalia of all people regardless of age, sex, or cultural background"

3) WRONG "Last night this fucking n*gga steals a pound of my kush then beats me up!!
    3) RIGHT "Last night someone stole my T.V."

The main difference between English you use for class and the guttural English you use normally is that most class English can also be a slight yet subtle jab, as in insult, to the person you are addressing. This is considered "classy". Goodluck!

4. Where the hell do you go to school? I dont have finals another month and a week.

5. same ^. definitely smoke a couple pre-final bowls though, that always works for me.

6. Study 'till the last minute man. I wish I could help you; if you were in the U.S. I could give you a mad last minute grammar lesson, but it's different in The Land Down Under :(

7. do you happen to be good at astronomy? :smoke:

8. Unfortunately, no. I've never taken an astronomy class in my life lol.

9. Have you actually studied the material? I didn't even read my books and got C's all year. Read them and remember poignant points that can fit almost any arguement that you want to establish (you probably got a sheet of these for practise).

10. year 12?

as in...you're 17?

:wave:

11. [quote name='"Colostomy Bag"']year 12?

as in...you're 17?

:wave:[/quote]

18 bruv. In Aus most turn 18 in year 12 :)

Well anyway, I fucking nailed it so hard. Thanks for the advice

Toke up!

12. In WA we turn 17 in year 12. Dunno where you're from though.

13. [quote name='"Cruizer"']

In WA we turn 17 in year 12. Dunno where you're from though.[/quote]

You quoted him saying where's he's from and then said you didn't know where he's from. He also said it in the OP

14. i thought most seniors in american are 18? w/e your the age police not me