Fimming

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by captainorganic, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys, just a quick question about fiming, i took 2 pictures of some seedlings i had topped one photo shows the 2 tops starting fresh, and one shows 2 tops with a set of leaves and a fresh set coming up, i just want to know when i should start? Best regards [​IMG][​IMG]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 Buffalo11024, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    by the looks of things you should worry more about the overall health of you plants rather than advanced techniques and plant manipulation.quick question for you though. How do you post pics with tapatalk?

• Like Like x 1
    likely a ph issue. That plant is too small to be deficient yet.

4.  when your typing a reply there is 4 icons above the keyboard first a camera then a little photo album then a bird and some 3 dots, you click on the photo album or i believe you can open your camera up and take a picture, i like to take them before hand because my phone sucks and i can take a bunch of pictures then choose the best ones.

Attached Files:

5. #6 captainorganic, Dec 25, 2013
    they were in a veg box i made and they didn't like it, i think it was too hot, i ran out of funding because of Christmas. i transplanted them in 1 gal pots and threw them in with my autos under a 400w hps, they are doing good now lots of good new growth, they just got there first feeding today, well see how they like it. i don't think its a ph issue. i do a 2 point calibration every week and 6.0 goes in and 6.0 comes out. but i am open to all suggestions. i think i am going to go organic next round

edit: now that i think about it, i think they could have needed the nitrogen, they broke soil 18 days ago. first time with my autos i burned them so this time i just threw them in the veg box watered em when they were dry and light and just sort of let them be. ive got lots of veg time so im not worried so long as i don't mess them up from here on out. haha :smoke:  :metal:

6. #7 Buffalo11024, Dec 25, 2013
    a little on the low side imo. I try to keep mine around 6.2 with fluctuations up to 6.5 to keep everything open and happy

7. staying at 6 will slowly lockout mag. it starts looking like nit deficiency.

8. my medium is sunshine mix #4, i thought 6.0 was what i am supposed to be aiming for  :eek:  :bongin:

9. #10 Buffalo11024, Dec 25, 2013
    mag deficiency shows like nitrogen deficiency in the early stages and with your current ph over time you will lock out. Bring your ph up for a single watering every couple weeks and you should be fine.

10. #11 Buffalo11024, Dec 25, 2013
    if using straight sunshine you are definitely deficient. Is a soiless medium.

11.  thanks, in a few days when they dry out ill give them a dose of ph 6.4 or so

12. My 7-10 day clones in 1g pots.

Attached Files:

Did you add any worm castings, or dolomite? Those are a MUST if using sunshine mix #4. Also...mycorrhizal fungi is AMAZING. Just my .02.

• Like Like x 2
  14. #15 captainorganic, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013

Those my friend are NICE!! 

no its just straight sunshine mix right now, i tired to keep it simple for my first grow i used the foxfarm trio. i dont like this stuff, i am in the process of sourcing everything locally to go organic. my city has a ton of organic enthusiasts, i found a list of local worm farmers online. i would have gone organic when i put them in 1 gal pots but Christmas sort of drained me this year. anything you have experience with and you want to share i am open to everything, im here to learn

roll up   :metal:

15. Are you trying to go with liquid organics (like an organic line of water soluble nutrients) while still using a soil less medium or were you leaning more towards going organic with composts and poops (let me warn you if you're growing in your room/closet it's going to smell a little bit funky) lol.

16. organic with ewc and compost and all that good stuff, ive got a 6'' 400 cfm fan and carbon filter, im sure that will take most of the smell out considering i cant smell anything until i open my tent. but if someone has some experience on this im open to suggestions.