Fim

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StraightFire, Nov 4, 2004.

1. when should a fim it my plant is about 3 weeks old and it waz start from a seed not a clone when should i fim it????

2. dont fim. unless you are doing it on a mother plant. i did 2 harvests one with normal plants one with fimed. fimed had about 1/4 less bud on them while the normal plants had huge top colas that were about 1/2 an oz each the biggest colas on the fimed plant were about 5 grams :/ makes lots of branches tho if you want that as a mother it would be a good idea

3. when should a fim it my plant is about 3 weeks old and it waz start from a seed not a clone when should i fim it????

4. wtf???? lol

5. there isnt a limit.......i prefer LST to fim....fim doesnt always work......laters

• Like Like x 1
  6. i saying i going to end up doing it anyways when should i do it i dont want to do it when it too young and kill it

7. you can do it at any time......and ill say it again i dont reckonmend it....LST is the best way in my opinion......i speak from experince...

laters

8. Sorry to be a noob but whats fim and LST i'll prolly no roughly what your talking about just dont no all these terms yet im almost 3 weeks into my first grow:) so im a noob

9. so ur saying i could fim it even thought it is 3 weeks old?

10. dont be sorry...dont ask dont know.....LST is low stress training......fim is when you top your plant in such away it gives you multiple grow sights instead of just one main cola....but it doesnt always work.....some times it just stumps the growth of the plant......LST works every time... :smoking:

straightfire yes you can do it now if you want...

laters

11. So is LST when you tie it down like I saw in one of your pics i think THC?

12. yep...... :smoking:

13. alright looks like im gonna try some LST when my plants get a few inches bigger.