Fim? And Is It Time? Help Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killerz6, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I want to fim my plant. Thought about topping vs fim and ide like to try fim. Ive read tons about both so i know what to do for either or. But my question is should i fim or top this plant and is it time? Ive read i should do it about 3-5 nodes which if im not mistaken my fourth set should be coming through tomorrow morning. Any pointers, tricks or tips, etc? Thanks for your time

Peace, love, and chicken grease :p

Attached Files:

2. Too soon to top my friend. I agree about the nodes, wait until you get at least 4-5 nodes and do your topping. In my opinion good topping and pruning is the better way for the girl. Again just my own opinion. 

I'm a commercial grower in CO so I try to help the folks just starting out. 

• Like Like x 2
  3. FIM ...= fuck I missed, topping ..is the same, the process in which you the grower removes growing laterals in the hope that 2 laterals will replace, those picked.....I'd wait until you have 5 clear laterals, before chopping , but then again 22nd this month is 1/2 way thru the grow season,....your choice

• Like Like x 1
  4. The plant is in a controlled environment. So it should be fine. And are you saying i should wait till i have 5 full leaves to fim or top it? Thanks again :lol:

5. Yes... wait till you have 5 lats

• Like Like x 1