Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filtrted bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kshmackin, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Do they make bowls with something similar to a ciggerete filter or like a carbon filter in them? So it looks like a normal spoon but you can replace the filter inside.

2. Idk but you should try to make the first you would make a killingWho Dat!

3. I havent seen them.... but who knows 

4. There's the incredibowl....but seriously buy a 25cent pack of screens

5. [quote name="Kshmackin" post="19355438" timestamp="1389929567"]Do they make bowls with something similar to a ciggerete filter or like a carbon filter in them? So it looks like a normal spoon but you can replace the filter inside.[/quote]confused, i just use screens.

6. a Carbon filter would help to reduce the smell of the smoke which is what I think the OP is getting at. And I don't think they make any bowls like that (i could be wrong) as I am not sure how healthy it is to inhale what is passed through a carbon filter.

7. #7 Megadeth420, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    ya they make carbon filter pipes if u want some more info google it i just did n there was a shit ton of stuff about them Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hmmm I haven't heard of that, but that is a good idea though!