Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filters, Roll your own cigarettes, and weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rbdash, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I bought a zig zag rolling machine an papers for joints. However a friend told me that you could add filters and make something that looks like a cigarette but actually has weed in it. I told him that adding filters will filter out the thc and will get you less high. He said it would filter out the same amount of thc as a bong. Who is right?

2. A bong filters like 0.003%

3. Yes, dont add cigarette filters when rolling with weed. Yes, it might taste a little less harsh, but you will definately be loosing out on some THC.

Just use a bit of rolled up cardboard for a roach instead.

4. Ok I will remember to use a roach. Thanks :smoke:

5. Everyone always says that they filter out THC but it has yet to be proven...

6. Stick to a roach. A solid rolled joint is smooth. If you are using a roller, you can't fuck up so it will be smooth if you pack it decently.