Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filters, or nah?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a+stoner, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I recently rolled a joint with a filter, it was pretty good, really smooth. But I heard someone say that no filter is better in the joint, makes it easy to roll, hit better, otherwise unnecessary. So what do you guys think, filter or no filter.

Not your average smoker 😏

2. Whoever said that is wrong.  You get a much smoother hit with a joint, and the tip doesn't get as wet.  IMO a joint with a filter is better but isn't a necessity.  I only use them in Joints but not blunts.

3. Can anybody actually give a legit reason why not putting a roach in a joint is better? i have yet to hear one.

4. #4 enjoyandlive, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    with a filter you can slobber all over the end and still toke because the filter works even when wet from saliva because its thicker than the paper. with no filter you have to pin the end and inhale through your fingers which is just more work for me. and hits are more smooth with a filter. you also get every last bit of bud w/o burning yourself or wasting weed.