Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filters and Tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Applegarth, Mar 2, 2009.

1. So I like rolling, but I keep seeing these filters and filter tips being thrown aroudn

what are they? and do filters, like the ones advertised on GC block out THC?

2. I don't anything about GC filters but filters in jibbers are used to just block the weed from your mouth. It also allows you to burn it all the way down eliminating a would be roach.
    They do not block thc. You can make a filter in about two seconds by taking a thick peice of paper torn of your cigs pack or a pack of rolling papers and just roll it up. HTH

3. u can buy them or u can make ur own..u just need paper with a strenght and roll it up into a circle and put at the tip of ur joint or blunt...