Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

filtered water in bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolcalin812, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Does it make a difference if your water is really clean filtered?

I think the smoke is not as harsh.

what ya think?

2. #2 hippie4u, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Depends on how dirty you city/well water is.
    http://apiqe.com/

Edit- its just going become really dirty water, why would you use fiji or something.

3. If i'm not mistaken all filtered water is, when they take out like the fluoride, and other shit in the water, none of that stuff would effect the smoke. So i don't see why it would make the rips different.

4. Tap water has a small amount of chlorine in it. Some people can taste this.

I don't care as long as the water and bong is clean.

5. Adding to this. I've seen flavored bong water, can you actually taste much?

6. I don't think whether water is filtered or not would affect the bong hit, what's important is making sure your bong water is icy cold

7. Unless you have a hakko filtered water dosent matter. Alot of nasties from a bic. And bong flavor usually sucks. It makes it harder to clean and you get tired of one flavor fast.

8. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Unless you have a hakko filtered water dosent matter. Alot of nasties from a bic. And bong flavor usually sucks. It makes it harder to clean and you get tired of one flavor fast.[/quote]

Thankee. Thought it sounded dumb. I wanna taste herb not artificial flavor

9. Use Mountain Dew as bong water. It's extreme. :bongin:

10. I always use the filtered water from the frig.

I never drink straight up tap water so I wouldnt put it in my bong either.

Growing up near TMI. You learn not to drink the tap water :wave:

11. personally, id say not really. ive only had flavored water once, we put some peachy shit that my friend had, was supposed to make the smoke taste like peach. i mean, i could taste it, but only vaguely. but my friend who i was smoking the bong with said the smoke tasted peachier than a peach blunt to him, so it might just be me (i do have a horrible sense of smell so who knows). ive used lemon juice in my bubbler, same deal, you can kinda taste it but not really.

12. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

personally, id say not really. ive only had flavored water once, we put some peachy shit that my friend had, was supposed to make the smoke taste like peach. i mean, i could taste it, but only vaguely. but my friend who i was smoking the bong with said the smoke tasted peachier than a peach blunt to him, so it might just be me (i do have a horrible sense of smell so who knows). ive used lemon juice in my bubbler, same deal, you can kinda taste it but not really.[/quote]

I have a shitty sense of smell too! It's like, my gf makes me drive her to the mall, and she smells all the candles and about 1 out of 4 have absolutely no scent to me, it's weird.

But that lemon juice idea sounds good. A ghetto way to try it out! Hahaha