Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filtered joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stuart Pot, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I roll my crutch with the weed so that it is a perfect fit. And you can't call anyone a "noob smoker" If you can't roll a perfecto with the crutch already in then you are a noob yourself.
    And how is him calling the op a retard relevant? Oh its not? Exactly. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

2. [quote name='"JassyD"']
    I roll my crutch with the weed so that it is a perfect fit. And you can't call anyone a "noob smoker" If you can't roll a perfecto with the crutch already in then you are a noob yourself.
    And how is him calling the op a retard relevant? Oh its not? Exactly. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.[/quote]

I can. Thats why I can say that

3. ... If you could roll a perfecto with the crutch already in you wouldn't be talking shit about crutches.

4. [quote name='"JassyD"']

... If you could roll a perfecto with the crutch already in you wouldn't be talking shit about crutches.[/quote]

Says who. Just cuz I can roll spliffs with crutch doesnt mean thats my prefered way of smoking...

5. Cigarette filters are made of cellulose which is why they filter out THC, as THC molecules bind to them :)
    I'm definitely pro-roach, you can buy special filter tip books or you can just rip off little strips from your papers packet, make sure you don't roll them too tight or you'll have to bust a lung pulling on your joints.
    Anyway, yeah, stop using cig filters now!

6. I've never felt less high from smoking a joint with a cigarette filter in it. I usually use a cardboard crutch/roach but if all I've got available is a proper filter, I'll use it without second thought.

7. Doesn't matter if its your preferred way. Anyone who knew how to roll the crutch in wouldn't say they were like training wheels for joints. Period.

And you already said that you put them in after you rolled. Don't try to change it up now.

8. [quote name='"JassyD"']

Doesn't matter if its your preferred way. Anyone who knew how to roll the crutch in wouldn't say they were like training wheels for joints. Period.

And you already said that you put them in after you rolled. Don't try to change it up now.[/quote]

I can put them bfor or after did u think of that lol I dont need a crutch to smoke my spliff. Period. Alot of noobs can only smoke with crutches and are retarded when it comes to a jay w/o one..fkn dumbasses..anyone can smoke a joint with a crutch go to bed kid

9. big no no, cig fliters filter out a good amount (thats why they call them filters) use some index card or thick paper.

10. Ya just YouTube how to make a filter if you need to i always roll with one to keep things formed. Ditch those cigarette filters when rolling joints save those for...cigarettes ha. :smoke:

11. Look at your spelling. Now look at your grammar.

Who do you really think is older?

I have finished high school. That is why i am able to spell out my words. And get my point across in a manner that most people understand.

Idk what your problem is. And i hate to be rude. But from the way you type i wouldn't be surprised at all if you were half retarded. It is very hard for me to even understand what you are trying to say.

And i like how you call all new smokers "retards" or "fkn dumbasses" Shows how much brain power you really have buddy.

And if you can put them before or after why did you say "idk how you roll but i put them after."?

And either way your original post was dead fucking wrong. All crutches are not "training wheels for joints" and you have admitted that. You basically proved my original point for me. Thanks bud.

12. wait are we talking like cig filters

13. [quote name='"JassyD"']

Look at your spelling. Now look at your grammar.

Who do you really think is older?

I have finished high school. That is why i am able to spell out my words. And get my point across in a manner that most people understand.

Idk what your problem is. And i hate to be rude. But from the way you type i wouldn't be surprised at all if you were half retarded. It is very hard for me to even understand what you are trying to say.

And i like how you call all new smokers "retards" or "fkn dumbasses" Shows how much brain power you really have buddy.

And if you can put them before or after why did you say "idk how you roll but i put them after."?

And either way your original post was dead fucking wrong. All crutches are not "training wheels for joints" and you have admitted that. You basically proved my original point for me. Thanks bud.[/quote]

Lol im using a touch screen guy thats why I abbreviate things.. And ya I was high when I wrote that. It doesnt even make sense now that I think about it. Whats ur problem

14. Holy, so much hate.

I personally like putting a roach in my joint, just makes life easier. Everyone has their own preference, and the way someone rolls a joint doesnt make them a "noob" in any way.

15. i think filters give the joint structure and give you the ability to smoke them completely down with out having to throw it into a bowl or somethin lolz

16. #36 WizzleFan, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Suck my dick whoever the fuck you are.

OP is clearly a butt-fuckin-retard, cigarette filters get's rid of EVERYTHING. You feel nothing. I have experienced it. It's hilariously un-funny.

[​IMG]

OH, and sir, please let me congratulate you on your stunning utility of the English language! You can use grammar, punctuation and correct spelling to a more than satisfactory level!

You are king of interwebz.

17. i love filters on joints i smoke. just alot easier to smoke.