Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filtered joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stuart Pot, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Sup gc, I've been smoking my spliffs with filters on them lately, just makes them easier to roll. I don't feel any different than when I smoke them unfiltered, but do you guys know if you get any less high if you filter your joints\spliffs?

2. not really sure because ive never rolled a j with a filter ever but in my opinion i would think it could possible filter some of the thc out.

3. Okay.. any clearer answers? Possibly with studies and what not?

4. Idk dude sometimes some threads on here dont recieve alot of replies not all the time but sometimes i once had a thread that had over 200 views but not one response try google and some research for best results.

5. If you don't feel any different, then you have your answer. A study isn't going to affect your personal experience if you already cannot tell the difference.

Poke a hole through the center of the filter is you are worried, or use a rolled up piece of stiff paper as a crutch.

6. by filters do your mean like a actual filter or a roach/crutch?

7. Actual cigarette filters. My LHS sells flavored ones

8. I ALWAYS roll up a piece of notebook paper for my crutches and then i glue them shut it just makes it alot more fun to smoke, just overall a more put together joint (or cigarette in my case as of late).

9. dont use normal filters they lessen your thc intake use a crutch instead

10. Dude theres no different except if yr using a cigarette filter..thats retarded I thought everyone knew that those filter the thc out and dont get u high..
    Filters are like training wheels.

11. This is false. I roll a crutch in whenever I roll a joint. It is a HELL of a lot easier to take a drag, it makes it hard for saliva to ruin the tip, and no fuckin scoobie snacks on my lips when I go to take a hit.

Why NOT roll a filter?

12. Cigarette filters do filter out the thc. DOn't use those. Use folded up cardboard. Or buy a pack of filters from your headshop. NOT CIGARETTE FILTERS/

How are filters like training wheels? You do realize its harder to roll a perfect filtered joint then it is to roll a perfect joint don't you?

13. Jus roll up a piece on index card or something no thc is lost

14. [​IMG]

15. Hes not the one on wiz khalifas nuts.

15 year old kid "taylor gang bro. Wiz khalifa is god. I smoke so much kush. Mac Miller is the greatest rapper ever."

You notice how fans of other rap artists don't constantly dick ride there favorite rappers? Go sit down wiz khalifa fan boy.

16. [quote name='"JassyD"']
    Cigarette filters do filter out the thc. DOn't use those. Use folded up cardboard. Or buy a pack of filters from your headshop. NOT CIGARETTE FILTERS/

How are filters like training wheels? You do realize its harder to roll a perfect filtered joint then it is to roll a perfect joint don't you?[/quote]

No it is not. Idk how u roll but I always add the crutch in after I twist it so that its a tighter fit..but I dont use em anymore bcuz using filters is like using a pencil to roll. Noob shit..noobs cant smoke a jay witjout a filt

17. Not relevant in the slightest. Sit your own ass down.

18. Your arrogance is comical. :hello:

19. just use some rolled up construction paper type shit. Business cards work great, and you can even buy some "filter tips" on GC. Fold up one end into a zig-zag pattern then roll it up as tight as you can. The zig-zag pattern should prevent any scoobie snacks and you get a nice filter on your j.

20. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']

Your arrogance is comical. :hello:[/quote]

Its one of those things that made sense in my head but when I wrote it it didnt