Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filter weed from huge pile of ash with little pieces of weed in it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghostman, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi all. I've been smoking for a while and I always empty my ash onto this surface. There's a ton of ash there, and right now I'm out. I get desperate sometimes and fish for little pieces of weed, but because of the ash it often tastes like utter crap.

Does anyone know how I can filter out the weed from the ash?

2. Ash is smaller than weed... use a filter and sift it through.

3. What can I use as a filter though? I've tried putting it in my grinder and shaking it so the ash goes into the kief container but that takes forever

4. You'll need some kind of metal mesh filter with holes tiny enough to seperate the weed from the ash. Seems like a lot of work though, I would just pick out the noticeable chunks of weed and smoke em lol

5. Maybe buy some unsmoked weed?

• Like Like x 4