Filter/ventilation leak? Rhino Pro filter

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UKGrower123, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Anyone had experience with these? I'm on my 2nd one now after the first one didn't do its job about 2 weeks into flowering. It's been about 2 weeks and this one just isn't doing the job either. Just wanted to know if others had the same issue with their filters please?
    Here's how it looks, I'm using insulated ducting and the inner part is linking the filter and fan then the outer part of the ducting is taped down.
    Any issues or is it another bad filter?
    Thanks! IMG_20190708_221248774.jpg

2. This is why I only buy Can or Phresh filters.

Too many horror stories about bad filters with the off brand names.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was under the impression rhino was a good filter and just assumed the first I got was poor quality. I'll look into them two if I don't get any other suggestions on what to do, thanks!

4. I've had a Phresh filter since I started growing, and that thing is killer.

I've bought one replacement in three years. Some might say that I'm not replacing often enough, but my wife is very sensitive to the smell of flower, dried or fresh (like allergies kind of sensitive), and she only complains when I leave the tent open to admire the girls...the filter must be good still?

5. Looks like I'm leaning more towards phresh now, thanks for the info!

• Like Like x 1