Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

filter in a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snikkity Flip, Sep 8, 2010.

1. hey guys... just wonderin, can you put a filter in a blunt the same way you put one in a joint?

2. Yes, you can.

3. Nah, it's physically impossible. Sorry dude.

4. FUCK! He's right..........:eek:

5. you can but if i think about it i kinda hate it. cus it takes away the flavor of some weed if u got some good smellin ones lik i do lol but most of the times i put a crutch for the hell of not wastin weed

6. Well... to answer your question, yes.

7. #7 casp3r420, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    everything is possible

8. that has got to be the stupidest idea ever, who would want to put a filter on a blunt, hell even in a joint it tastes like shit

9. I'm curious as to how a piece of cardboard that isn't even burning affects the taste of your bud. Especially in a blunt, which ruins the flavor as it is.

10. dude you don't taste the filter. Go ahead if you enjoy smoking all the bud that you rolled, I know I do.