filling my bong with more than water.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bob, May 17, 2009.

1. me and my friend were having a discussion the other day and we came upon the idea of filling my bong with either tequila or water with acid in it. do you guys think that the alcohol or acid would integrate with the smoke? just a crazy idea.

2. iduno how many of these ive read.

go for it man.

3. dont use alcohol, thc will be absorbed.

4. pretty sure that if you can't smoke acid, then it won't do anything if added to bong water either but i'm no scientist and i'm not sure exactly how that works. i wouldn't do it... waste of acid.

5. Hey kool aid!!
    haha
    Alcohol and fat absorb THC so don't use either, look for sugarfree fruit flavored drinks if you really want to use something other then water. I would use sugar free powerade

6. 1. thc is alcohol soluble. so you have to drink the tequila after you use it to filter your smoke. otherwise you're just getting thc stolen from your bong rip.

2. the acid idea just sounds retarded. fuck lysergic, try hydrochloric. tank a bong rip with gasoline. yeahhh

2672163821637.JUST USE WATER

7. What's the point of using a bong if you're gonna drink the water? I use a bong to keep that shit out of my body.

8. the point is that it's NOT the norm, which is why you don't use alcohol as bong water.

9. Acid is destroyed at like 70 C so i doubt that it would come through with the smoke, and if it did, it would be destroyed.

And dude, theres a reason people put water in they're bongs, its the best way man!

:smoking:

10. Wow, so let me get this straight... You think that the smoke would gain the properties of the alcohol or acid cause it passed through it?? Holy shit, if you were not across the internet I would smack you.

I have idea of grandeur, how about just take the fucking acid/alcohol to get the 'integration'.

I don't know, I might be full-blown retarded, but that seems logical to me.

In sum, NO

11. alchohol is ummmm, flammable. right? so wouldnt putting it in a bong result in putting a hole in your face?

12. ive used mountain dew:smoking:

13. do you drop matches through your bowl or the through the top of the bong?

14. well, no. i would just feel skeptical about putting a flame that close to 80 proof liquor and breathing in what comes out the other side. i mean, any lit part of the bowl could pull through into the booze at any time.

15. Taco Bell has this shit called Baja Blast, It's pretty bomb in the bong. Go get some of that shit.

16. If you do put a flavored drink in your bong i would dilute the mixture with some water before puring it in. Too thick of a drink might cause the smoke to taste nasty.