Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filling a bong with hot chocolate...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Mar 25, 2012.

1. No no no no no no no no no no! The only thing that should EVER go in a bong is water and ice, end of story.

2. fuck no dude thats just asking for a dirty nasty piece and try using water and stick to drinking the hot cocoa. i would kill someone for putting shit like that in my bong

3. u cant b srs

4. Stupid. As. Fuck.

5. how do i start a new thread?

6. Hot chocolate is too thick, in summery days I sometimes use iced tea, gives a good flavor but hot chocolate is tooooo thick

7. no, that's retarded.

8. Why the fuck does everyone try to make it somehow better with different liquids? About half the time you don't even know if you're getting high or not cause there's sugar in it. The other half it either makes it worse or straight up fucks your bong.

Maybe test it in a plastic water bottle bong first?

9. That mio shit works, gives the smoke good taste. I didn't have to clean the bong out so I don't know how much shit it leaves behind.