Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filling a bong with hot chocolate...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Dumb, or fucking smart?

2. Is there a option for fucking dumb?

I mean come on man, would you put liqoir in your bong? I had a friend try to fill my SG up with four loko. I was like wtf don't you dare do that... Just not that smart in my opinion.

3. Neither, its fucking dumb.

4. #4 ThatGurl, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    I am going to go with .....
    WHY?
    :smoke:

(MEANING...NOT a good idea.)

Attached Files:

5. i agree....fuckin dumb it is

6. take a shit in the bong its similar

7. Yea what me and my friends do is we all take turns filling the bong with whatever we got.

You know Ill take a shit in it my buddy Chris wacks off in it. Then to mix it all down we both piss in it.

Makes for a good toke.

Nonsense aside fill your bong with water if your blessed with a ice catcher that will be 2 orders of water one liquid and one solid.

8. haha word, my friend suggested I fill my bong with swiss miss (made with water not milk) I was like "uhhh, let me consult Grasscity first" lol

9. not to be a dick but thats a horrible idea don't use anything besides water

10. Dumb, man. Ice cold water is what you need. Hot + sugary = heck of a mess. I only ever put water in my bong.

11. dumb, try again

12. Yeah, the liquid is supposed to be cold. And also water.

13. Hot chocolate is really thick, and why put something hot in a bong?

14. ive used redbull before and it made my pasties taste like redbull but i wouldnt do it to my piece

15. If it's a good idea to you, it's a good idea to me.

The only time I'm strictly against substituting water with another liquid is when that liquid is alcohol (flammable), when someone intents to drink the liquid afterwards, or when the piece holder doesn't want foreign liquids in his bong/bub.

If you don't mind the clean up, it might make for an interesting smoke session. :smoke:

16. I got wasted once and put fruit punch in mine. But It was a shitty bong, $20.

I wouldn't put hot chocolate in one though...

17. [quote name='"hellobob09"']If it's a good idea to you, it's a good idea to me.

The only time I'm strictly against substituting water with another liquid is when that liquid is alcohol (flammable), when someone intents to drink the liquid afterwards, or when the piece holder doesn't want foreign liquids in his bong/bub.

If you don't mind the clean up, it might make for an interesting smoke session. :smoke:[/quote]

Definitely would make for an interesting sesh haha some nice hot cocoa rips

The only thing that would stop me from doing this is the mess of cleaning that shit up

18. My sentiments exactly.
    Time to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze, or rather if the rip is worth the clean.:cool:

19. Better idea: take a big toke with your bong with regular water. empty out the water. wait up to an hour or so, then piss in your bong. Get this - the THC left over in your system is carried out in your piss, so when you take another hit it goes into the piss and carries extra thc into your lungs !!

20. I also hear if you eat your own ejaculate, you're destined to a life of success.:rolleyes: