Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Filler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spuddfluff, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Well I'm going out tommorow to smoke some, but none of us have any baccy and we don't want to smoke purée cause it's a waste.

What can I stuff the spliff with then? Grass? anything I can pick up from the supermarket e.g. Herbs and ting.

Our smoking shop is too far away and we are kinda poor and don't wanna waste some.

So what could we use as filler?

2. Why not just smoke a bowl if you don't want to waste bud?

3. Like Funk said.. smoke a bowl.

4. Bowl. /thread

5. you would seriously rather smoke some straight up blades of grass in your spliff than just fill it with more delicious marijuana? sorry man but you need to learn how to smoke weed better haha

6. Please smoke it pure like all of us do.....

Keep it green, don't put lawn clippings in.....

7. It doesn't waste weed,it will just get you higher.

8. tobacco FTW :hello: if you smoke still I would use it.

and to all the people telling him "BOWL" WHAT IF HE DON'T HAVE ONE? DID YA THINK OF THAT? NOW THERE IS A THOUGHT :D

9. If you dont have a bowl you best grab a mullet and build one with a rubber band, a paper clip, and maybe a straw and some shit......Anybody can build a bowl.

10. Do you have the nice organic cat nip in the pet section at Sainsbury's?:confused: