Fill In The Blank "I Just Smoked _________"

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokey.The.Bear, Jun 24, 2009.

1. "I just smoked 2 bowls and a joint of good sativa and am stoned on my ass!"

2. i just smoked 0.1-0.2 in my vape and am gonna go downstairs make a turkey/chicken breast sandwich with white bread toasted, with some nice mayo on it till it melts.

white bread
    turkey/chicken
    mayo
    =
    best
    simple
    stoner
    meal,
    so good honestly

also think thread was done b4 but its watevs

3. I just smoked two bowls of Frosted Flakes
    It was great..

edit sorry grrrreat

4. I just smoked some pot?

5. I JUST SMOKED ...

nothing : /

6. Nothing because I'm out and conveniently nobody that I buy from (five people) has anything.

7. I just smoked a giant vial of James Van Der Beek's tears. If you don't get that joke, I won't be offended.

8. I Just Smoked a Newport....

9. i just smoked a cheap cig

10. I have 5 hours to smoke a 1/2 O of MJ.

11. ohh you're goinga do it?!

12. I'm still kinda debating. If I end up doing it, I wish I had a camera to record these last moments for you all. :bongin:

13. Well now you have to you said you were going to! :) Take a couple pics with anything.

14. These last moments as in you are going somewhere??? where are you goin??

15. Possibly doing some jail time, I will find out in 3 hours.

16. SMOKE IT UP, do it just do it

and thats too bad to hear, was whatever you were charged with have anything to do with MJ?

17. Well, to make a long story short, I may be doing jail time for violating house arrest. Now what got me the house arrest was MJ related, lol! :smoke:

18. That still sucks man, well good luck!

19. aw man!

and i just smoked my bong in my garage, reupped a half yesterday =].

20. I just smoked 10 bowls and a dutch but there was something special about this dutchmaster. The master of the dutch received two leafs upon de-leafing the dutch.. Guess I have good karma, it burned for 42 minutes. :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lol, yes, my shoes reflect light, and yes they're green. Before anyone asks.