Fill in da blanks

Discussion in 'General' started by SomethingFunny, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Today, I ______ before I ________, it was quite _________. And on my way to _______, I saw ________ at the ________. The funny thing is, _________ right after the __________. To sum it all up, __________ likes to ____________ in the ___________.

The funniest one wins a highfive via internet :smoking:

2. Today, I jerked off before I went to sleep, it was quite pleasurable. And on my way to burgar kang, I saw my baby mama at the dumpster. The funny thing is, we fucked right after the police came. To sum it all up, she likes to have what in the butt?

3. bawls

4. Today, I took a shit before I sat down, it was quite disgusting. And on my way to some bitches house, I saw a squid at the crack house. The funny thing is, it smoked a rock right after the blowjob i gave him. To sum it all up, a huge squid likes to blow it's load right in the mouth of a dude.

5. Today, I beat the shit out of a cop before I burned his house down, it was quite therepudic. And on my way to jail, I saw bigbird hanging from the ceiling at the courthouse. The funny thing is, I had a seizure right after the trial. To sum it all up, PCP likes to fuck you in the ass.

IDK, I was never too good at mad libs...