Fiji water no more water from fiji

Discussion in 'General' started by thekiller, Nov 30, 2010.

1. If we bought all the Fiji water from the stores could we sell it for double or triple on eBay?

2. Doubtful... next!

3. I'm sure u could lol.

4. Use the money you'd spend on Fiji Water to make the Caribbean Blue water filter company. It'll basically be a PUR water filter with a compartment where you put blue food coloring in it. It will add like 3 drops per cup automatically and give your water that "Caribbean water" look. Fiji Water ain't got shit on it.

That idea is free. Any more will cost ya $5,000 each :smoking:

5. No one is going to pay more markup on bottled water. There is enough as is.

6. who the fawk is your avatar? he looks so god damn smug, all the time.

7. ive got tons of it at my house. Best of all, it's free

[​IMG]

8. It was Bill Murray from the life aquatic.

9. So wait...

What I'm gathering here, is that you're asking if you bought all the Fiji water from stores in your area (because I can't imagine how you'd be able to buy it out from stores everywhere), would people pay more for it on eBay?

No, of course not. :confused:

Am I completely misunderstanding the question? :p

10. I can't even come to terms with the fact that people are even remotely taking this question seriously.

11. Ya i am just as confused but was thinking the same thing... OP are you essentially trying to create a black market for fiji water in your city? Or what scale we talking here? :confused::cool:

12. stop taking pictures of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:p

13. No no no, wait!!!

What if you just buy Fiji?!

Then you own all of their water and, of course, all the profits from the Fiji water company! :eek:

I do expect some sort of payment from you when you get rich, as I am obviously the one who gave you this idea. [​IMG]

14. I'm about ready to fucking fire bomb Fiji, at this point!

15. Doesn't seem very smart, seeing as how it's a water company :rolleyes:. But if your get some oil in there and THEN drop the bomb/start a fire, then you might have a better chance.

16. Fiji, Fiji, it's all Fiji to me.

And Fiji just happens to be one of those words that drive me to... fission.

17. There is no more water coming from fiji if you bought as many as you could you would most def be able to sell it for double I'm willing to bet. It might not all be in one day but I'm sure you could sell it all in 10 days if you bought like 100 cases. Just a couple Hollywood actresses and actors would buy all of it

18. I'm gonna go ahead and humor you for a minute... :p
    How are you planning on buying enough of the Fiji water from the entire country to actually create a demand for it that would get you a reasonable profit? :poke:

19. Dude you should have mentioned this before getting us all confused :devious::rolleyes::
    Fiji Water to shutter operations in Fiji | abc7.com

@Junkie: I guess fiji is going out of business since it's only plant is in fiji, and the government is rasiing the bottling tax on them so they are forced to close because of the costs. So OP wants to now stock up on fiji and sell that inventory to other people, i.e. "acteresses and actors in hollywood".

@thekiller: I say go for it, unless they actually don't go out of business then you are stuck with a bunch of fiji water that's not worth anything but what you paid. :D

20. not water but... I remembered like 4 or 5 years ago I saw someone selling a can of "air from Hawaii" on ebay.
    And someone bidded for it too *facepalm*

EDIT: PS: Its not compressed air, just a random tuna can looking can