Figuring out coco DTW

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by elroyyboy, Nov 24, 2021.

1. It’s been a learning curve but figuring out coco DTW w jacks 321. Day 45 of 12/12 in 4x4 mix of plants from seed. Tallest are both Karma Bitch from Rare Dankness. Remainders are one Peyote Cookie and two Ayahuasca Purples from Barney’s. Around 600w of LED HLG R spec. One 300L RSpec and a kit light HLG XL 320 R Spec. Ppm. 850. Ph 5.8-5.9. Temps 86 degrees with -2 diff in leaf temp. RH 60% lights on. Lots of air flow. Hitting vpd. Had some lockout on one of the big girls and had to increase watering frequency and volume. Running 1100 ppm CO2.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have a coco bed that is 3x6. I flash feed meaning I water 20-30 gallons a min and let it flow out roughly. Flushing twice in flower with ph water. The more you can feed this the better I find. Went from twice a week to ever other day and results doubled!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good information.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking at the pix, I am surprised they are only -2 from ambient. VPD in there is well above 1.0 so I would think they would have a higher transpiration rate.
    Regardless, even with a slight calcium def and maybe being ready to back off the EC (except CalMag), they look great.