Figured out why i am starting to dislike my girl. Should i dump her?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Sep 20, 2011.

1. No pics bros.

Anyway i have been with her for three years now. I love her and all that. But lately i have been really annoyed by her. Especially when i'm high. Our relationship isn't really going anywhere to be honest. Maybe MAYBE marriage in the future. But we have kinda grown together lol. Like we are one person now. But sometimes i look at her and i'll think "damn shes not even that sexy". Little stuff like that. But shes still sexy.

Then i figured it out. Its because i know i have her. Like she is mine completely. No if ands or buts about it. I know she loves me unconditionally. And that kinda makes me not appreciate her i guess. But i know that if she dumped me tomorrow i would be all over her like it was the day we first met.

Its like the thrill of the chase is over. Idk. I've always been like this with most girls. As soon as i know i have them i don't want them. But me and her have lasted way longer then me and any other girl. And i know that if i break up with her she won't talk to me and i'll really miss her a lot.

Idk shes skinny with a nice butt and like barely any boobies. But i'm kinda getting into the thick latinas lately. What do i do?

Oh and if you are just gonna talk shit about how i'm an evil guy and i don't deserve her then fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Misc, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    yes..

if you feel it's going nowhere and you're uncertain, then why waste your time?

but tbh you kinda sound like an asshole, still do what you please

3. Will bro the fact that its going nowhere is kind of a good thing. Its not like we have anything else to learn about each other if you know what i mean. We pretty much have the perfect relationship other than the fact that i don't see her how i used to. But idk i think i would miss her too much if i dumped her.

And you never answered my question. Do you lift?

4. I was gonna come in here after only reading the title and say, "dont do it!", because its obvious by your title you're "looking for a reason", It shouldnt take 3 years to "figure out why" you don't like a person .. I decided to read your post.. but after reading its now my advice is..

Definitely don't do it.. You started the whole thread with you love her, then you follow it up with

Wtf are you talking about? If you want us to make informed decisions you're going to have to be more specific with what shes doing. Sounds to me though like you're just afraid of commitment and or afraid of the fact that you have to spend the rest of your life with this one person. You think you can do better? That's a risk you have to take, but one thing to leave you with is that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

5. Yea idk what it is bro. Shes always so lovey dovey and that annoys me especially when i'm high. But its not like super bad and i could get over that.

I think your right and i just think that i can do better. But at the same time like what if i can't? Life is hard.

6. I didn't read the thread at all but PICS? then il make a decision for u.

7. wrong section and yes

8. Can't even do it. Don't want pics of her online.

9. Its just funny because I was in a 2 year relationship and I had the exact same logic. I remember her saying,

and saying to myself, psh there's a million girls out there i'm sure there's one perfect for me. Time will tell if I made the right decision, two years later no luck. So many of the good ones are taken damnit!! :smoke:

10. Guess i should stick with her till someone sexier comes along.

11. I guess somethings wrong if the only reason your staying in a relationship is because you don't want to hurt the other person.

12. Really? This?

Your girl is completely devoted to you, she would do anything for you, go anywhere with you, and this is your response? I'm not going to call you evil, but I am going to say that you sound like a fifteen year old girl.

Don't get me wrong. I've been married for twelve years and sometimes I do consider what I might be missing out there, but my wife has been by my side through every decision I've made and rough spot I've gone through. Why the hell would I even consider giving that level of love and devotion up for a "hotter" piece of ass?

However, given the quality of your other posts out there like "should I steal this roach?" I don't imagine you're really looking for an ethical answer, so here's what you want to hear:

Break her heart. Move on to "better" things. You can't be tied down by some "lovey dovey" chick.

Honestly, it's probably better for her in the long run if you let her go because you're a ticking time bomb of pain waiting to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I came to bring the pain. Hardcore to the brain.

Seriously though i wasn't serious. I would never cheat on her again.

14. You mean you've been fapping to thick latinas? haha

15. You already know bro.

But seriously though my friends new girl is this curvy ass latina. And i just wanna fuck her brains out. Not her but another curvy latina lol.

16. #16 Ilovejane, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    Give it some time i wouldn't end a three year relationship. Given how close you are you will probably regret losing her it's just tough times. Tell her you need to take a break at the most but i wouldn't just dump her like that. I am almost 100% sure you will miss her. Do what you want it's your life and your choice..

17. [quote name='"TheCoolest420"']
    I came to bring the pain. Hardcore to the brain.

Seriously though i wasn't serious. I would never cheat on her again.[/quote]

Once a cheat always a cheat homie, either you do or you don't. And seems like you do?

Either way, its true what they say.. "you never know what you have till it's gone".

Dated a girl for 4 years, got to where I took her for granted, like she would always be there. She got smart and Left me.. I still think about her.. And it's been 3 years.

Jus do what's in ur heart. Can't go wrong.

18. have you talked to her at all about this

19. You crazy bro this is the type of stuff you leave to internet forums..

20. I cheated on her once bro. Really hurt her. Wouldn't do that again. When she gets like that i feel her pain.

"Baby i was just thinking i could do a lot better than you..."

Lol nah i haven't talked to her about it. I don't think she would be very happy with me.