fighting?

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Aug 3, 2009.

1. does anyone like boxing/fighting/wrestling? not watching it, but doing it.
    and have you ever done it high for fun?
    me and my friends enjoy boxing occasionally. nothing serious, just for fun. i had just come from buying and smoking some weed when i met up with my friends who were boxing. i was the only high one there and they got me to fight even though i didn't want to originally, but it was way more fun high and i think i fought even better because i was high.
    i didn't hit as hard, or move as fast, but i was more patient and just waited for an opening to hit instead of just swinging. i ended up winning the fight pretty easily.

2. ive boxed before at my friends....
    or just fuck around with the speed ball or w.e
    pretty fun

3. Yea me and some of the dudes I chill with sometimes throw on the gloves. I'm not so quick when blowed tho.

4. I boxed for 3 years before going to University (can't afford to keep a gym membership). I personally loved it, but now that I'm licensed I can't fight outside of the ring. Not that I like fighting much anyways - serious fighting...

5. Ill fight some *****s. I fucked with mma for a little bit but I really dont like getting hit in the face repeatedly on the regular.

6. yea one time a few of my friends wanted to box cuz we were chillin at this shoppin center.. so on car load of ppl went to the modells up the street to get to pair of boxin gloves an came back.. an we started boxin.. it was when all the stores were closed but still other ppl were there idk why.. n they started watchin us box each other.. really fun time.. lol

7. The last guy I dated taught me some juijitsu moves and I must say that it's really fun and is a great workout.

8. I previously boxed for a year when I was younger. I really enjoyed the training exercises and workouts.

Happy toking :smoking: