Fighting the wrong Drug War!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by EMO1969, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Medical marijuana as WE ALL know is not what people should be focusing on as a dangerous menace that's going to ruin our youth and corrupt our free country. In fact it should have never been thought of in that way from the start of this great POT debate that has been so over analyzed as well as over dramatized by people who truly have no actual practical knowledge of the benefits of this all natual, god given medicine. We have all heard the statement from our medical marijuana friends who in sticking up for their chosen cure of anything from a stressfull day at work to the symptoms of a debilitating illness that they can either treat by using a harmless all natural weed or perhaps they should take a fistfull of legal pharmacudical medication provided by there trusted pain management Dr. That they drive across country to see in the great state of Florida because they had no system in place to monitor the distribution of some of the most life ruining drugs ever put into the hands of our children. They call marijuana the gateway drug, yet if people would look at what is really going on in this country with the introduction of medicines like Oxycodone and all the other derivatives of synthetic heroin that our government is allowing into the hands of our youth. Who is controlling the pharmicudical companies? Are they the same people who have been fighting against our right to treat our own ailments with what actually works for us, or are they just going to decide once and for all what's best for me and my medication needs, I personally think I know what works for me better then some guy who would rather I buy my medicine from his buddy who just so happens to be a major contributor to his campaign as well as the CEO of a major pharmacudical company which coincidentally he has 10,000 shares invested in. Maybe there right and we should all give up our dangerous pot habit and switch to the real gateway drugs like synthetic heroin or excuse me I meant OxyContin, and then perhaps when they decide we have become to dependent on the pills and cut us off we can just do what our teenagers and young adults are doing and spend $80 bucks a pill 5 times a day until we figure out that for $50 bucks we can just buy a nice bag of heroin from some street corner thug and save a few hundred a day by slamming some black tar into our veins, it's the same EXCACT thing. Looks like we have a new gateway drug kids…… Enjoy!
    And can I say that I am really getting sick of all these stoners driving around completely high and killing all those innocent families……. Name one case that you have ever heard of that happening…. Let's all just do some shots and then get my car and find some cocaine to sober up…..gateway drug?

I think I will stick with my medication of choice, I hope there's ice cream in the fridge, cause the last thing I wanna do is go out and look for something a little harder, I wanna play with my crazy kids and maybe fall asleep watching scooby doo and scrappy too!

What's wrong with this free country? And why can't I watch CNN international in the US but in the 26 other countries I have visited I can find it on every TV!

Sorry for that part I got caught up……… Realize Legaliz!

Thank for reading my friends…….