Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fighting anxiety well I am high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeMojave, Aug 9, 2012.

1. It has been about a month since i started smoking the ganja and I noticed for the first week of smoking i had major anxiety attacks, the worst out of these attacks was once when i had this foreign feeling and i was so scared of it i ran around my house yelling at my friend and sister that I was dying :/ It was a feeling i would deal with everyday but i started to notice it wasn't any harm to me and just changed my emotions from scared to joyful. Is this normal for a first time pot smoker? I mainly smoke poppers which is basically tobacco and weed but i still smoke bowls, bowls seem to give me a very nice buzz through my body but poppers make me feel excited and energised and saves my weed :p and the weed I smoke is usually Purple Kush or Sour Diesel most the time it is sour diesel but when i need a good sleep I love the Purp Skirp :D

I started out smoking allot of weed to. Out of the past 30 days I probably spent 27 days high

2. I know exactly what you are going through. My first high was great then I got panics attacks. Eventually I trained my mind to get rid of most of the anxiety. I ended up in the Er once from a spice panic attack. Weed is fine stay away from spice tho. Xanax or klonopin would help...

3. Everyone, we have a badass.

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors/ Exercise/ Therapy/ Active breaking of comfort zone (talk and walk like you are the man)

But seriously 27/30 days WOAH