fight

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, Sep 13, 2005.

1. k well in school today some kid starts shit with me (fatass, dork, glasses the whole nine yards) so he wants to fight me. the thing is, should i not fight him, or should i take him down cold because he has no chance against me?

2. fight him, or tell him that if he does one more thing your just gonna punch him in the face, and if the fucker doesn't believe jack him right in the nose, see what he does then

3. Id say ignore it and just keep on living, but a fight can be fun sometimes... it all depends on your mood really.

4. stand up for yourself, and benefit society by teaching that kid a lesson

5. What do you have to gain by kicking his ass? If he hurt you or you need to defend yourself, go ahead and break off a piece...otherwise, you can make him look like a fool by being cool and letting it pass.

It takes a bigger man to let it slide than it does to react with a beatdown.

6. Use the phsycologial advantage and just beat him down with word and then kick the living shit outta the little prick but if it was a one off let it go, the unfortunate thing about school is the whole respect aspect if ur infront of a teacher let him hit u first or like if he goes for u infront of a teacher move out the way dont react then he'll be fucked :) and self defence shall be ur case

unfortunatly i got suspended in school for fighting more than once, in my opinion fightin is a vital part of growning up no matter the out come so long as no-one dies lol

7. If he even lays a finger on you, it can be considered assault, if he were to actually swing, id swing right back....back in the day, i had these 3 hockey players from the school i went to starting shit, i told em all id fight em at the same time, i bring one friend as a backup, the 3 of the show up with 17 seniors....and they hid behind them....thinking id back down, they got surprised, i stood right in my spot, stood my ground and waited for them to make a move, never got a chance to fight, cuz their coach came out....

Your best bet id say, is to stand your ground and wait for him to start in

8. don't fight that's stupid

9. Buzz, how did you know what I was going to say? :hello:

10. but no one is going to look at it that way. if you back down from a fight, you're labled as a bitch. that's the way it is like it or not.... knock some sense into that kid :D

11. This guy knows whats up... +Rep

12. do it and get it over with...cuz if people see you get stole on others will do the same

13. good point roots...if you say you dont want to fight pepole will call you a pussy BUT, talk to him and ask him "you really want to fight man? ill fight you if you want to fight, but believe me, you'll regret it!!" <--- that sounded gay haha. peace

14. i say next time he starts shit just turn around and punch him as hard as you can then just walk away o yea give him a good kick in the face when hes onthe ground....jk

15. I don't understand organized fights. Maybe I just never hit that phase when I was in High School, but every fight I've been in has been spur of the moment, drunken fighting. So if he pushes you or takes a swing, by all means kick his ass. But otherwise why schedule a fight?

16. well, unless you wanna be labeled a bitch for backing out of a fight against a dude u could easily beat down, then i'd prolly fight the dude, specially cuz he's the one challengin u, self defense baby haha

17. Slash the cunt up.

18. Are you the kid with the organized fights and hockey gloves?

19. no lmao im the kid who got stabbed twice and then got shit for having someones kneecaps broken lol

20. in this day and age, if you so much as push a kid on school grounds you'll get expelled, sent to some recovery program/anger management, and probably get sued by the parents. i know what you mean though, it seems kinda dumb to schedule a fight, but fighting on school grounds just isn't worth the consequences anymore...