Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fight Terrorism, Do you support your local cannabis farmer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arewestonedyet, Oct 4, 2011.

1. The Stoner's seal of the United States of America. Encouraging you to fight terrorism by buying American Made Medical Grade, and supporting your local cannabis farmer.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    w w w conflict420inc c o m​

2. If only it was that simple :(

3. I do.

But lets take it one step further.

Inform to the police about all the suspected Vietnamese grow-ops in your area.. let's get ALL the SHIT WEED off the streets for good, terrorism or not! :D

4. So glad I don't live in the states :0

5. snitches get stitches..

6. i am the local cannabis grower so i guess i do :cool:

7. Yeah but you dont live in a Medical state so if xs420 had his way youd be toast... :(

Too many MJ snobs on here at times....

8. Whatever.

Mexican cartels and Vietnamese gangs aren't the same as medical growers... they don't grow shit weed for profit.

9. Be sure! Grow your own!

Granny

10. im not a medical grower and i grow for a living pretty much..i have a 9-5 but my main income comes in harvest but i take a very high amount of pride in my product. I definetly don't go out and stand on street corners..but at the same time i know thats where 99% of homegrown herb goes. Imo if you want to "fight terrorism" fight the prohibition because that's why people get killed over dimebags is because its illegal. At the same time making it legal wouldnt stop people from dieing over it...money and power drives people to do stupid things.

11. I guess... Most of the shitty weed that comes up here is from the cartel, detroit is a small cartel hub that spreads it all the way across Michigan and in parts of northern Ohio (thats why their weed is so shitty haha) but mostly you can't find it anymore here just all chronic from grow ops by medical.

12. This is the only true way to know what you're getting. I support this post. :wave:

The terrorism is right here in America. Not because we buy it from them, but because they can profit off us. I blame the US government, not the cartels... When there is a niche open something will fill it. We opened up for the issue.

13. Steal their weed yourself, stoners ratting out stoners for stoner things is the wrong thing to do anyway you look at it. Bad xs420, go to the corner.