Fight Night Round 3

Discussion in 'General' started by thirdworldarmy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Ok so I've been playing for alittle while, and I've been smoking the whole time i've been playing. And I've been fucking shit up! My Record was 19-0-0 19 K.O.'s. So I figured I had the next round easy. Then I had to fight some guy who was twice my fuckin size! wtf there was no way this guy was even in the same weight class. My character is build for speed. So i just walked around him like it's nothing. I threw 857 punches in 5 rounds, he threw 324 and He kicked my fucking ass. I hit him so many times too 739 times...WTF i had that guy almost knocked out so many fucking times. He should have gone down, he would counter with one punch which would almost knock me out. Ok Im going back for more.

shit i wrote alot....I'm really high btw....this games is really fun, so i'm gonna play more and smoke more :smoke:.

2. I beat it in a few days. Once you master those badass hard punches you are untouchable.

3. This game will spiral me to burnout FAAAASST. :) I smoke a bowl, fight one fight on live, and then find myself wanting to smoke another bowl... then I fight another fight, then again find myself wanting another bowl... :)

I muster all of my high to concentrate on open spots and blocking... :p It draining

4. i wanna get that game so bad.
    i rented round 2 and beat that but i need some more

5. Round 3 in incredible, my hands get so swweaty when i play alot. Intense game for sure, haymaker to the rib..YO

I can't wait until the fourth comes out.

6. Yeah it's real sick, my bro bought it for 360, needless to say he hasen't seen it since the day he bought it (I'm hiding it hehe) sooo much fun when your baked

7. that game is AMAZING when I'm high. It maked it like sooooo much easier when baked it goes in slow motion and you can see every punch that the person your fighting is going to throw. I beat that it like a week and blazed everytime I find it too hard when I am sober they come at me too quick.

I havint played the game for a while so I am going to start a new game tonight.:D

8. Awwww dude i love that fucking game. When it's in slow motion i like to punch him in the stomach and as he's going down KNEE TO THE FACE!