Fight Night Champion Help

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mikeNcali, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Hey all,

So I just picked up this game because I used to be a boxing fan before it started sucking. My problem is I can't win a damn fight. I keep getting knocked out by the guy. So I figured "Ok I must not be blocking enough", but thats not the case. Even when I block it only takes then catching me with one, often times mediocre looking shot, and I get knocked down. What gives?? Any avdice. I'm gonna go look for some Youtube vids after posting this but figured I'd ask some fellow stoners first. Peace in the middle east!

2. You cant just hold the block button or the shots will get through, you gotta tap the block button as they throw the punch and you will almost always block it. Also you gotta keep a constant eye on your stamina, lower stamina makes you punch slower and less powerfully aswell as making you easier to stun and makes you block slower. Just make sure you dont go in guns blazing because that usually leads to you getting countered and KOd, so just keep your jab out, follow with the 1-2, use your head movement and take it slowly. :smoke:

3. Try bobbing and weaving and counter striking

4. How is this game? I've been watching it for a while and I kind of want to buy it for my PS3.

5. Its a great game, very in depth offline or online. Also very active community on PS3.