Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fight for our rights

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scking, Jul 24, 2006.

1. I was just reading unclescams post about getting busted and fired and whatnot and it gort me thinking.Why are we just sitting around smokin herb and talkin about legalizeing it. Sitting around listening to KMK and Mystic Roots talking about legalizing what we need to do is fight for our right to do it. The Hippys stopped the vietnam war becasue the fought to get what the wanted and protested. This is me extremely pissed off and stoned so my point is probably shit. Idk i was just thinking

2. There are people out there doing work. In Nevada their getting signatures to get on the ballot this November a law that would legalize marijuana for adults 21 and over. In my state of Oregon, up in Portland their trying to get a law passed similar to the ones that Oakland and Seattle have that make marijuana use/possession/cultivation would offically be the lowest priority of law enforcement, and put the city on record as in support of marijuana legization.

Alaska has near legalization, you can possess up to two ounces and I believe four plants in our home, only step missing is a legal means of distribution.

Google up marijuana legization, hopefully you should be able ot find marijuana legalization groups in your are you can join and participate in.

3. its not legal in alaska they just dont really enforce it that much.
    but if a cop finds it on you. you get in trouble.

4. I think what everyone should do is try and bring pot culture out from the underground, come outside and feel ok to smoke in public. if everyone did that then there wouldn't be anything the po-po can do about it, i mean shure maby at first they would put up a fight but eventually give in. look at Vancouver city for example thats exactly my point. man that WOULD SO work. im fukin smart when im baked *just smoke a 2 gram blueberry wraped fatty:smoking:

5. there was some one on this forum who was askin for a ton of seed so he could plant them all over we need to do something like that but on a massive scale think if everyone her planted ten plant in public in their area there would be millions
    so let assemble the masses and start the revolution

6. how about so everyone would start doing it people put how many plants they have planted in public places in their signature. then people would know whats going on and they would also want to do it.

example:

Marijuana plants that I have planted in public: 5

Everyone join in and post how many you have planted!

7. fuck yeha dude if i knew how to rep you i would

ive thought about and kind of tryed organizing a public smoke out on main street in my town. its hard would take alot of trusted people with flyers. think about if 1000 people were on main street in your town smoking ALL BA

but ive heard of things like this happening in Colorado and now its legal in Denver, the west seems much more lenient on bud and medical marijuana is legal in a few states. thats crazy and in IL the bill gets voted on by the senate(i think) every year to legilze medical but nver passes. but we all know someday it will pass and thats the begging, we jsut need it in the OPENNNNNNNNNNNNN. ITS FUCKING 10X'S BETTER THEN TOBACCO

8. I've already begun planting seeds in public. Been doing it for years now. How many have I planted? Probably close to 100 or more. Used to do it more when I was a little younger. I don't really find seeds often at all anymore though. But I used to plant seeds around the apartment complexes around here all the time. I've only seen a few pop up though, and they would be gone pretty quickly.

This sounds like a good idea, but it will by no means cause an effect in the legalization process. Best thing you can do is write to people, get your voice heard, join NORML and see what you can get involved with in your area.