Fight at the pub

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaskDeMasque, Mar 22, 2015.

1. fucking hell, it all kicked off at the crown. went round back bar to get a pint and there was this couple near me arguing. the girl slapped the bloke and then the guy punched her in the stomach. guy on the quizzy sees this, jumps down and throws the bloke through a door and then sits on him and punches him like 6 times in the face. blood and stuff everywhere. had to give a statement to the pigs in the end. But it gets worse, i had a 10 bag in my pocket the whole time lol.

2. So just another saturday night in a British pub lol

3. Since when did Grasscity become british?

4. You've lost me?

5. I love nights like that!

absoloute standard weekend in a big town yeh but i live in a village so shit like this is rare.

7. I love watching fights at the pub while i sip my pint. Last time these 2 pikeys had it with some big group of boys and one man caught the slump to his jaw and left him spark out for a good 10 mins

8. I'm pretty sure we're Australian now, notice the term "bloke"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. They all sound the same.

10. Just like Americans and Mexicans are all the same.

Sounds like a standard family BBQ in Australia.

11. But it gets worse.. you had a 10 bag in ur pocket the whole time..  

That's not so bad. Did you get in trouble for it?

Vote for ignorant comment of the year.

[​IMG]

13. You must be sheltered.

14. I miss bar fights. We used to have them here, then they changed state laws so that in any fight people went to jail with mandatory sentencing. Now nobody fights in public.

Sigh.

15. Im always down for a bar brawl, as long as I can go back in and be the "good" guy the next day. Still waiting to get my ass beat, got jumped by about 6 little bitches a couple months ago over some bullshit felt like a normal Saturday on the rugby pitch. Got up and jammed a pool stick in the instigators face when they stopped kicking me.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That's why the world needs more coffee shops and less pubs.