Fight at the liqour store...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 23, 2006.

1. I got in a fuckin fight today.

Like i said before, I kick it at this liqour store down the street from my crib, My pops buddy owns it so i buy liqour there and smoke there and everything.

Well behind the store is a alley where alot of people sit n drink n smoke n everything, I make alot of bussiness there if you know what i mean.

So i was there, I was behind the counter with the owner, Bullshitin, Hes watin on custo's, When no custo's around he drankin n shit. I drank about a 40 and a half of King Cobra when this fool walks in.

Dude i knew from about 4-5 years ago and havent seen since.

Well, Back then he beat the shit outta one of my good friends that was a girl, Who later turned into a girlfriend.

I never found him.

Well he decides to stroll right in today, And seen me, And jus acted cool while i jus grimmed him, I told the owner steve whats up and how i know him n shit.

He jus said 'Take it outside.'

So dude buys a 24, And leaves. Whatever ya know.

A couple minutes later one of my custos walks in, So i went outside to the alley and did my bussiness and everything. Whos out there but the same mother fucker. This fools names uhh, Justin or something i think.

I did my shit, And im turned around walkin towards the store when all of a sudden somebody had jumped up on me and had me in a headlock, My heat was under the counter in the store and i had nothing on me. I elblowed this fool so hard he let go.

I turn around and who is it but this fool justin.

Oh shit hahah, This fool aient nuttin.

I swung on him, Missed, Swung on him again and landed. Like i said, I got that one hitta quitta. He fell down the pavemenet and hit hard.

I reached in his pocket, Found a pack of newports, Took one out, Threw it at him and told him to get the fuck outta here, Lit it and watched him stumble away.

Fuckin dumbasses shit. Why would you fuck with a dude like twice your size? C'mon now.

Anyways, Smoke my port, Went inside, Told steve what happened, Drank the 40 and drove steves ride to my crib to chill for a bit. Incase cops came n shit.

I cut a couple lawns on my block, Made some chump change, And steve called my celly said po po's never showed bring his rdie back.

So went there, Bought 2 40's of King Cobra, A couple Keystone Ice 24's, And a 30 pack of natty ice and headed home.

Now im here, Drunk, Kinda pissed about earlier but tis still funny.

Stupid fools.

Crackin *****s jaw's, Throwin *****s into walls..., Weak *****s like to start bullshitta, Automatic when i aim you say bye bye...

• Like Like x 3
  2. hahah beat that *****s ass.

3. dude thats the best story i have ever read on this site man +rep for handling your shit and for taking his smokes that was the best part

4. haha KSR bomb story man

5. damn KSR people have got to be fucking retarded to try some shit on you.

good to know he got what he deserved.

next time i head up to detroit i've gotta let you know.

6. great story, best part is after you whip his ass you took one of his cigs all cool like :cool:

7. That is the lowest of the fucking low. Atleast he didn't swing at you when you weren't looking. If i ever saw someone take a swing at someone not looking, i'd deck that motherfucker out. You NEVER fight someone with out honor.

8. Im glad you werent the one to start shit, as usual, but you handled the situation well.

9. Good shit, would've been even better if you hit him then put a gun to his face, and act like your going to shoot him, then tell him to get the fuck outta your sight.

Guy proboly would've pissed his pants, and if that was me I would've been cracking up inside knowing how bad I fucked up this dudes face and his mind.

10. Bullshit. You Are Not A Gangster. Grow The Fuck Up.

11. Well done.

12. I'm pretty sure KSR is gangsta dude, who does it better than KSR, knowone, least not here

13. Shiit son, dont let no biatch rush your shit.

haha, my attempt to be gangster.

14. I doubt any of his stories are even true.

15. ...Why would you say that?

16. Keep Smokin, is that little tid-bit from project pat. If so, tis bomb! And to the dumbass Rob idiot, hes not the one that needs to grow up, if you read his post, he clocked that foo out. I Think You Need To Grow Up.

EDIT: o

17. I doubt your mom's true.

osnap

18. Fukin as soon as I read the title in the forum index in the general section, i automatically thought of ksr = fight at the liquour store. Lol + rep for kicking some ass, that'll show that mother fucker to never fucking put his hands a lady.

19. hah. glad you owned that foo

20. And what does it matter to you if it is true or not? If it's not true, nothing happens to you, so why the fuck do you care?

Great story KSR.